Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn wants Kell Brook vs Brandon Rios in December in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios coming off a loss was good enough for Pacquiao, yet Rios coming off a win isn't good enough for Brook?

It's a good fight and a big name for a UK defence.

Comment

A lot of bitter Americans in here, Kell is having a homecoming and he could easily face Bundu yet he is considering Rios, Guerrero or Berto all big names and good fights. I'll be there for sure, it's funny how Pacquiao could fight Rios though isnt it. Kell is likely going to fight Rios, beat the **** out of him -fight Khan at Wembley and then Marquez later on in the year. That's a good run of fights if you ask me.

Comment

Lopez is a risky but good fight because the guy can bang.

Comment

Once they get this 1st homecoming defence out the way in Sheffield, there will be better fights to be had. Obviously they don't want him to lose in his homecoming fight

I still think it will be Bundu personally, but Brandon Rios would be fine. I really hope the Thurman fight does happen, Kell's said he likes him as a fighter in the past

Comment

I can dig it.

Comment

I like it. Decent fight for a first defence. Rios would like Sheffield.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                Good first defence IMO, I watched the video last night and out of the names Eddie mentioned either Rios or Lopez would be viable, but either way I'll be going so it doesn't matter.
                I'm sorry nobody not Brook or Khan shud be fighting Lopez

Comment

Needs to stay away from pressure fighters they make for ugly fights as for a soft touch in his first defence I'm fine with that so long he starts upping the comp in 2015

Comment

I'd rather see Abregu but he possibly hurts Brook and even stops him, can't have that for a first title defense.

Rios? GTFO he's gonna play with his slow arse all night!

Comment

Typical!

Ducking Khan like a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X