No announcement yet.

Eubank Sr: I see my son beating Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Yea, dude sounds really entitled and his dad sounds like an enabler. When they asked him about Saunders..... dude said Saunders would be gracious to share the ring with him
    Saunders would destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Seriously, Eubank floored Froch? Not sure I can believe that, although it is only sparring. But it would surprise me. Maybe Froch fell down when they were sparring and ended up on the floor, but not knocked down in trouble I imagine.
      Froch floored twice by Eubank Jr in sparring and Team GB and everyone told to keep it quiet.

Why do you thing Eubank senior is coming outr with the GGG stuff? Cos he smacked Froch and put him on his ass but Froch past his prime so he shouldn't take an undue level of confidence from that but clearly he is the real deal as its not easy task flooring Froch.

We'll have to see how the kid develops but i must admit his personality is dull but i guess thats nothing to do with his boxing ability.

Comment

at what, chess?

Comment

It's easy to laugh at Eubank Snr, but every father should believe in their son as much as he does. Aim for the stars!

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
            Froch floored twice by Eubank Jr in sparring and Team GB and everyone told to keep it quiet.

Why do you thing Eubank senior is coming outr with the GGG stuff? Cos he smacked Froch and put him on his ass but Froch past his prime so he shouldn't take an undue level of confidence from that but clearly he is the real deal as its not easy task flooring Froch.

We'll have to see how the kid develops but i must admit his personality is dull but i guess thats nothing to do with his boxing ability.

Whilst its sparring and a lot can happen, I find this impossible to believe. He is totally feather fisted and can't even put a dent in non durable scrubs a division below and that is with tiny 8oz gloves on. His lack of power will be his undoing.

Where did you get this from or did you just make it up to try sound funny?

Comment

He said the only guy who has a chance against his son from 160-168 is Andre Ward.

Comment

Starting climbing the domestic ladder first. Even if he wants to skip domestic, Saunders about to make a jump to the upper Euro level against Blandurama

Comment

This is the only real memory I have of Chris Eubank Jr. Can't say I've paid much attention to his career since.

Comment

Hahaha, just saw this

Comment

Eubank Jr floored Groves four times, Froch twice in two rounds, had DeGale on the ropes for nearly every second and broke three of Nathan Cleverly's ribs. He also bashed up Chad Dawson in Vegas a year before he even turned pro.

Adam Booth says we haven't seen a fraction of what he can do as a pro, based on the sparring he's seen of Eubank Jr, and predicts he will be the best super-middleweight in the world before long.

Comment

Working...
                      X