Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever chased a chick so long that when she finally gives in you turn her down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever chased a chick so long that when she finally gives in you turn her down

I got this chick i had been trying to bone for 2 years,she finally gave me her number last week and i refuse to call,hell i kind of feel insulted it took her this damn long to give me a chance.Anyone else ever been though this?

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
    I got this chick i had been trying to bone for 2 years,she finally gave me her number last week and i refuse to call,hell i kind of feel insulted it took her this damn long to give me a chance.Anyone else ever been though this?
    NO I dunt chaze da gurls dey chaze mee

Comment

that sounds like a pointless endevour.

Comment

I get tired of chicks acting like they can put men on lay away plans and get them when they choose to

Comment

I get tired of chicks acting like they can put men on lay away plans and get them when they choose to
          well really it's your own fault for "chasing" her for 2 years

That's Beta man

do better

Comment

It never would've happened because any hot girl I've been friends with for 2 years+ who has spurned my advances i've already drunkenly slept with at least one of her uglier fatter friends by then...ruining any chance I never had with her in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              It never would've happened because any hot girl I've been friends with for 2 years+ who has spurned my advances i've already drunkenly slept with at least one of her uglier fatter friends by then...ruining any chance I never had with her in the first place.
              lmfao.damn str8

Comment

....and you turned it down?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                  ....and you turned it down?
                  Yep out of principle.hell she turned me down for 2 years why should i jump when she's ready?

Comment

Yep out of principle.hell she turned me down for 2 years why should i jump when she's ready?
                    you chased her for two years and then turned her down, wtf! that's 730 days of your life you'll never see again...is like playing the lottery all your life and when you finally win giving the money away...Lol!
                    principle..?
                    Welcome to Women 101...
                    Last edited by -jose-; 07-19-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X