Portugal

Romania

Russia

Spain

Thailand

Turkey

UK

USA
    One of the few times it pays be a Muslim.

He's the only significant Muslim boxer there is, and ever since Muhammad Ali became immortalized as a Muslim icon, that part of the world has been quite into boxing.

But it was Ali who single-handedly took the sport global, certainly to Asia and the Middle East, and Khan is reaping the profits.

I mean Khan makes decent money in the states, but he has already made over £20 million pounds, that's like $35 million dollars, and all at the age of 24. It's all that global money.

Comment

Such is the global appeal of Amir "King" Khan.A prizefighter,a sex symbol,a humanitarian,and,most importantly,an all around decent lad.More than a man,but a little less than a god,it's been said.

It also helps to be associated with a cultural phenomenon in Mexican rap sensation Mr Capone-E.Capone-E's popularity extends well beyond the borders of his beloved Mexico;hundreds and hundreds of thousands across Latin America flock to record stores to purchase his latest records,and he regularly sells out football Stadiums throughout the entire region.

Comment

Well this shows boxing is alive and of course that Khan is a Muslim but also that he is European cause he lives in England.
        Zab Judah still has a name and the question will be if he still can do it.

Comment

this is nothing comapred to the klit bros, they have like 100 and someting countriess,

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Such is the global appeal of Amir "King" Khan.A prizefighter,a sex symbol,a humanitarian,and,most importantly,an all around decent lad.More than a man,but a little less than a god,it's been said.

It also helps to be associated with a cultural phenomenon in Mexican rap sensation Mr Capone-E.Capone-E's popularity extends well beyond the borders of his beloved Mexico;hundreds and hundreds of thousands across Latin America flock to record stores to purchase his latest records,and he regularly sells out football Stadiums throughout the entire region.
            I hear Capone-E is of 100% pure undiluted Grade A Aztec warrior blood lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Berto View Post
              I hear Capone-E is of 100% pure undiluted Grade A Aztec warrior blood lineage.

I have every reason to believe that this is true.When they say he's a real Mexicano,they really mean it.None of that fake,white European Mexican sh^t - guy's the real brown pride type.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                I have every reason to believe that this is true.When they say he's a real Mexicano,they really mean it.None of that fake,white European Mexican sh^t - guy's the real brown pride type.

Real mexicano = Juan Manuel Marquez! Capone is just some clown with man boobs who wears big ass sport jerseys to hide them, who thinks he's hard, trying to imitate the rap culture, and capitalizing on poor youths who think it's "cool" to be a "thug". . . That dude would get his ass whipped so fast without his "posse". He's one of those "skinny-fat" people. . .

Real mexicano's (from my experience in Mexico) CERTAINLY don't dress and act like this "capone-E" clown does. . .

Comment

the only good thing he has done for boxing is make a song for amir khan. he is amir's little cheerleader just like david gaye. . . riding his nutts and trying to use him for his own personal message. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    Real mexicano = Juan Manuel Marquez! Capone is just some clown with man boobs who wears big ass sport jerseys to hide them, who thinks he's hard, trying to imitate the rap culture, and capitalizing on poor youths who think it's "cool" to be a "thug". . . That dude would get his ass whipped so fast without his "posse". He's one of those "skinny-fat" people. . .

Real mexicano's (from my experience in Mexico) CERTAINLY don't dress and act like this "capone-E" clown does. . .
                    He's a Cholo, A mexicant trying to be someone he's not.

Comment

Working...
                    X