Shane Mosley is broke? Living in his ex-wife's basement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babynuts View Post
    I'd love to bang her
    she does have that katsuni look about her.

Comment

l remember his wife, jin, being an active member of this forum just like shawn porter after her.

lt''s a shame reading this kind if article. l mean sugar shane is already broke this early? smh

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Shane took his lumps in and out of the ring, that's a damn shame. I bet that ex he had wasted a ****load of money too.
        Apparently she got his belts as well, the laws are ****ed, he got raked by her but no excuse to piss away his share.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerJones View Post
          Its some straight BS. Sure a wife should get money in a divorce, but there has to be a glass ceiling. If a man is a billionaire, she should get half automatically? Some BS there.
          Seems to me the money is better in Jin's hands, if it was in Shane's he'd have blown her half and not even have the basement to sleep in.

You could argue lucky he's lucky half the money went to someone who can manage it properly and is good enough to let him stay.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Apparently she got his belts as well, the laws are ****ed, he got raked by her but no excuse to piss away his share.
            our divorce laws is utterly antiquated and draconian. its based on 1920s america where women didnt have equal rights and didnt work.

why the hell should man give half?

you should only take what you put in. its a damn abomination that jordan and tiger woods had to give so much to their ex wives.

Comment

I hope he gets a TV gig and doesn't have to fight again. too bad he sold his interest in GBP to get the Manny fight then at least he'd have some income coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I hope he gets a TV gig and doesn't have to fight again. too bad he sold his interest in GBP to get the Manny fight then at least he'd have some income coming in.
                Yep, I'm guessing he would rather have that stock in Goldenboy now, than had ever fought Manny.

Or atlest worked out some deal in which he could keep his stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  you mean kevin acting like a complete and pathetic groveling 40 year old virgin?

yes. i remember that.
                  For real, it was kev? ahahahaha?

Who were you before, bro?

Comment

our divorce laws is utterly antiquated and draconian. its based on 1920s america where women didnt have equal rights and didnt work.

you should only take what you put in. its a damn abomination that jordan and tiger woods had to give so much to their ex wives.
                    They are terrible, I would go so far as everyone keeps what they came into the relationship with.

I don't think they are entitled to ANY of the money, other than what they put into the marriage, and if they put 0% into the INCOME of the relationship, than they leave with 0%.

This law is just setup on paying a women just because she is married too you.

Comment

Any politician who tried to reform the laws to be more neutral would be depicted as a maniacal right wing chauvinist though. I doubt it will change any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X