Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Canelo Alvarez Exposed by Erislandy Lara Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit. Lara clearly won the fight. Oscar De la Hoya business manners are as bad as his sexual perversion.

Comment

Time to move on. Some thought Canelo won, some thought Lara won. That's boxing and its been that way for years.

Comment

I'm a huge Lara fan but everyone knows the rules the judges will never dethrone the champ in a close fight you have to either brutally beat him or knockout

Comment

Originally posted by Balloonknot View Post
          I'm a huge Lara fan but everyone knows the rules the judges will never dethrone the champ in a close fight you have to either brutally beat him or knockout
          I'm glad another fellow Lara fan thinks the same. He didn't do enough to win. It wasn't a robbery. But for some reason this 117-111 scorecard hasn't been investigated. That's boo****

Comment

Comment

This guy shows clips of Lara flicking a jab three times and they're all blocked. That's canelo being exposed? Lara lost, it's over, 12-0 just for him being a ***** runner.

Comment

Judge Levi Martinez gave Canelo a 10-8 after landing the only clean punch the whole fight which was a uppercut.

They showed that uppercut a million times like as if it was a KO blow.

Comment

this is still going on?

if you think this was a robbery, I got no hope for you. Robbery is Bradley vs Pac.

What Rigo did to Donaire and Floyd to Canelo is don't get hit AND hit, exchange at key moments, move, and hit back.

What Lara does is running. It's like he only took the first semester of Rigo's Cuban University of Boxing and then dropped out.

who honestly think this was a good performance by Lara? Yes, he made Canelo miss. So? He didn't hit him back, drive him back, or anything like that.

What Lara did was make fighting impossible for both of them. Maybe Angulo traumatized him, because he was acting like he was piss pants afraid of Canelo's power.

Be honest, who actually liked that performance by Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    What Lara did was make fighting impossible for both of them.
                    Thank you.

I don't know why people are even mad about this alleged "robbery". The guy fought like a coward and made canelo look "bad" because he basically moved as fast as possible, laterally, in a ring. That's what people are *****ing about? Having a guy chase you around a ring is not effective, nor do judges score for that. This guy fights nothing like Floyd or rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Lara won. Remember after the fight Chepo was like "jump on the ropes mijo"

Canelo needs a new trainer. He can't cut off the ring for his life
                      He can't and that was his problem in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X