Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started watching it for the same reasons but I am only about halfway into the first season. So far, I cant complain.

Comment

My favorite show of all time.

Comment

I agree that the first season is pretty slow and honestly if I had watched it when it first came out I probably would not have continued. However I gave it a chance and I PROMISE YOU that the subsequent seasons are as good as TV gets. By season 3 I was a fiend. Bryan Cranston is as good an actor as it gets. One of the absolute best characters in TV history.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Ok...I get that this show has won many awards, seems to have nothing but terrific things said about it constantly...but seriously, what is so great about it? I love great television. Sopranos was, and still is, my all time favorite. After watching the first two seasons of Breaking Bad on Netflix, I can say its a relatively good show but don't see what's "great" about it.
          A very good TV show. It has nothing on the likes of The Sopranoes though so I hear where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I agree that the first season is pretty slow and honestly if I had watched it when it first came out I probably would not have continued. However I gave it a chance and I PROMISE YOU that the subsequent seasons are as good as TV gets. By season 3 I was a fiend. Bryan Cranston is as good an actor as it gets. One of the absolute best characters in TV history.
            The problem with the after-hype is that people go in expecting it to be the best show every right away. People need to start adding the "stick it out through season 3 if you're underwhelmed at first" tag to our hype. That's when it became ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              The problem with the after-hype is that people go in expecting it to be the best show every right away. People need to start adding the "stick it out through season 3 if you're underwhelmed at first" tag to our hype. That's when it became ATG.
              This is exactly what happened to me. I was watching season 1 hoping to get into it but by the end of the season all I could only think was, "what's all the hype about?". I decided to stick with it for at least one more season and by the middle of season two...I think it was the episode where the RV got stuck in the middle of nowhere, that I was hooked. By season 3...let's put it this way. If you tell me you aren't hooked by season 3 I'll call you a liar. It's that good.

Comment

This Breaking bad show is about 25% as good as Moonlighting and half as good as Murphy Brown.

Comment

Loved me some BB. Wish I could watch it again with fresh eyes.

Comment

easily better then Sopranos by season 3 and 4 you will believe the hype, season 5 was weak by the show standards but still better then Sopranos last 2 season

actually maybe its just me but only the first 3 seasons of Sopranos were ATG rest was meh

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
                      This Breaking bad show is about 25% as good as Moonlighting and half as good as Murphy Brown.
                      This made me laugh...fcukin Murphy brown lol

Comment

Working...
                      X