Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?

Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I respect the guy for his toughness and heart but is he really an all time great?

He's known for getting absolutely destroyed by George Foreman and for losing a trilogy to Muhammad Ali, probably the greatest HW of all times.

I know he did beat Ali once but that's it, he lost to "The Greatest" two times. Of course it's not a shame to lose a fight to Muhammad Ali.

But, lets be honest here, winning one fight against coming back from 4 year break Ali is not enough to be considered an ATG.
    What good fighters? Other than Ali, Joe Frazier has a lot of bums and mediocre fighters at best on his resume.

Sorry but this guy is not an ATG.
    Why do you always bring Klitschkos to conversation?

I don't think Vitali is an ATG but Wlad certainly is based on his dominance, fighting and beating the best fighter possible.

Frazier's win over Ali is without a doubt better than any of Wlad's wins but again, Joe was lucky to be in the same era with Ali and Foreman and his 1-4 against them.
    Joe Frazier
    72.44%
    Wladimir Klitschko
    27.56%

Joe Frazier for sure.

But they are both ATGs in my opinion.

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Wlad.....

Comment

Who's alt is this guy?

Comment

Clearly Frazier IMO. Wlad hasn't had the competition, which isn't his fault, but he also doesn't get makeup points just because his competition sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Clearly Frazier IMO. Wlad hasn't had the competition, which isn't his fault, but he also doesn't get makeup points just because his competition sucks.
            Ibragimov, Chagaev, Povetkin, Byrd, Haye, Peter

As "bad" as this era is supposed to be.... Wlad has quietly racked up a nice résumé. Imagine Wlad in the 60s..... This is purely hypothetical and my opinion, but I believe he could of been 65/70-0 with somewhere around 63 KOs. He would make those little guys look like light heavyweights

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

As "bad" as this era is supposed to be.... Wlad has quietly racked up a nice résumé. Imagine Wlad in the 60s..... This is purely hypothetical and my opinion, but I believe he could of been 65/70-0 with somewhere around 63 KOs. He would make those little guys look like light heavyweights
              Here's this ridiculous argument again. Do I really want to bother?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Here's this ridiculous argument again. Do I really want to bother?
                just let the poll speak for itself bro.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

Classic, one for the sig.

Comment

Joe frazier has the better resume and ranks higher but i think wlad would be too big for him head to head

Comment

Working...
                    X