Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Alvarez and Guerrero deserve a shot but Manny does not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Alvarez and Guerrero deserve a shot but Manny does not?

Furthermore,..how is Khan being thrown around as a legitimate challenge and match for Floyd,...and Manny supposedly isn't. Khan is a "never was"...Everytime he had a big fight he got knocked out!!!

Manny is an elite level fighter who hit a speed bump when he was hit by the perfect shot at the perfect time by another elite fighter. Forget Bradley,..that was not a loss.

How can Floyd Sr's argument be taken seriously.

IMO Manny is the ONLY fight that makes sense for Floyd. IMO this is not even an argument.

Manny is an 8 division champion. Look at his resume. Now look at Khan's. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to determine who the more worthy opponent is.

This is getting ridiculous. Khan will probably end up being Floyds opponent this May,..God...let's hope not!

At first,...I used to give Floyd the benefit of the doubt with this Floyd vs. Manny dream fight.
    You know it's getting hard to defend Floyd's logic. He's a great fighter,..there is really no reason that I can think of for him to truly fear getting into the ring with Manny,...But I'm starting to wonder???

Does Manny need Floyd? It seems like he's pushing for Floyd more now than ever b4 this will give him no room for negotiations, just take what's offered

Comment

Floyd logic... If you aren't Manny Pacquiao, you are a worthy opponent.

Pacquiao has earned the shot since the Cotto fight but Floyd has been running like crazy and still is.

Comment

I wouldn't take to much notice. These are the same people who were happy to try make a case for Guerreo once he was talked up as an opponent.

Comment

well , canelo and guerrero both were never threats to floyd thats why they deserevd the fight, thats how THE **** TEAM roll....

Comment

They were his mandatories.

But Pac is deserving so I don't get the comparison.

Comment

The more I think about it the more I feel that the Money Team just likes to **** with Bob Arum.

I don't think Floyd is afraid of Manny,..no reason to be,....He's that good. But he will take more punishment and risk with Manny than we have ever seen.

Comment

Manny is too risky for Floyd. He is scared to lose the 0.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle pauly View Post
                  Furthermore,..how is Khan being thrown around as a legitimate challenge and match for Floyd,...and Manny supposedly isn't. Khan is a "never was"...Everytime he had a big fight he got knocked out!!!

Manny is an elite level fighter who hit a speed bump when he was hit by the perfect shot at the perfect time by another elite fighter. Forget Bradley,..that was not a loss.

How can Floyd Sr's argument be taken seriously.

IMO Manny is the ONLY fight that makes sense for Floyd. IMO this is not even an argument.

Manny is an 8 division champion. Look at his resume. Now look at Khan's. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to determine who the more worthy opponent is.

This is getting ridiculous. Khan will probably end up being Floyds opponent this May,..God...let's hope not!

At first,...I used to give Floyd the benefit of the doubt with this Floyd vs. Manny dream fight.
                  You know it's getting hard to defend Floyd's logic. He's a great fighter,..there is really no reason that I can think of for him to truly fear getting into the ring with Manny,...But I'm starting to wonder???
                  Only 1 explanation: quack quack

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    well , canelo and guerrero both were never threats to floyd thats why they deserevd the fight, thats how THE **** TEAM roll....
                    how was alvarez no threat ?????
                    younger , stronger and 20 lb heavier !!!!!
                    alvarez was a big threat that got exposed in his skills .
                    manny beat a b+ lightweight that had never fought at 147.
                    manny did good but lets be honest, it was nothing more than a comeback fight .

Comment

Working...
                    X