Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley - Why He Passed on Pacquiao, Picked Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard not to respect a class act and warrior like Tim-B. WAR BRADLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post

He's delusional in regards to Pacquaio and it's one of the reasons he's despised.
      By you maybe. Me and others love him, and his style, and determination.

WAR BRADLEY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Neither guy is taking this fight because it's easy, they're taking it because they like challenges and will fight the best at their best with no BS

Comment

Stupid: Bradley Knows He Didn't Win The First Fight; Took Less Money To Fight A 40 Yr

Bad business. These guys (Bradley & Marquez) would no be near the wealthy men they became had Pacquiao not given them opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
            Bad business. These guys (Bradley & Marquez) would no be near the wealthy men they became had Pacquiao not given them opportunities.
            And Manny and Floyd would not be who they became had Oscar not given them an opportunity. Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              bet pacquiao wishes that he could take the last marquez opportunity back. he slept very well.

Comment

JMM has every right to say no more fights necessary (although I'd still love to see a fifth), but if I was Bradley, I'd be dying to rematch Pacquaio and silence his critics - like me. I am looking forward to Bradley/JMM though.

Comment

If ur reading this Bradley, u r in big trouble if u dont get this guy tested properly ie Olympic Drug testing. Don't risk ur life mate ...

Comment

Hmmm..another liar. Dude before the Prov fight said "I feel I won that fight, I don't have to vindicate myself to anyone. Pacquaio "Why would I fight him again, I know I beat him, the public knows I beat him". So again how and when were you offered a fight? Considering both Rios and Alvarado return Pacquaio more money and charge less for their fights. Let's also not forget Bradley passed up two other lucrative fights to fight Provodnikov because he thought it would be an easier fight. I like Tim but he really needs to get some media training, if you are trying to be juicy in interviews and drum up interest be more candid and talk shhh a bit better. Arum stated clearly after the first fight they had zero interest in a Pacquiao rematch with Bradley and still sings the same tune today.

Comment

The real reason why Bradley passed on the Pacquiao fight is because he was only offering him $6 Million; The same amount Marquez had offered to fight him.

I believe that Bradley and his team wanted at least $10 Million for the Pacquiao rematch, since he won their first bout and probably felt disrespected, by his low ball offer because they feel he deserved substantially more than what was being offered to him.

Also, what was not lost on the fact, that instead of Manny avenging his lost to Bradley in an immediate return bout, he opted to fight Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time instead because he didn't want to pay him that much money which further fueled the animosity.

Therefore he decided to settle on the fight with Marquez instead, since he is also a stiffer challenge and feel that he has something to prove against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X