Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers Pacquiao will happen 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i doubt it but you never know. if marquez beats bradley and still refuses to fight pacquiao again there's nobody else for pacquiao to fight. they may have to accept what floyd would offer and make the fight. if pacquiao looks good against rios i would still love to see it.

Comment

The best boxer of this generation is a coward. Floyd is a certified ATG but he's a coward. You have to love NSB logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        i doubt it but you never know. if marquez beats bradley and still refuses to fight pacquiao again there's nobody else for pacquiao to fight. they may have to accept what floyd would offer and make the fight. if pacquiao looks good against rios i would still love to see it.
        Canelo Cotto Trout 152-154 , Guerrero Thurman 147 .

What nobody else to fight him , there is 5 for starters that are legit fights for Manny and he will not fight any of them because they all beat him .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Canelo Cotto Trout 152-154 , Guerrero Thurman 147 .

What nobody else to fight him , there is 5 for starters that are legit fights for Manny and he will not fight any of them because they all beat him .
          you named 4 guys with golden boy and the other one has the same trainer as him.

Comment

I hope the fight still happens, and I think there's actually a fairly good chance, pending the Rios out come. Money talks, and this fight is obviously the biggest.

Garcia? Not quite yet. Khan? Of course not! Watch Alexander beat him any way. Bradley? Well, he has to beat the New Marquez, and he also got torn up badly by Provodinakov, so why would he get a shot at Floyd? No power, easy target, nobody's paying for that fight. The best fights are still Pacquiao, Martinez, Golovkin..., maybe Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              The best boxer of this generation is a coward. Floyd is a certified ATG but he's a coward. You have to love NSB logic.
              blame the atgs who said it ...or the other fighters who said it ... or the trainers that said it.. or the writers that said it.. or the pac fans that say it..or the margo fans that say it ..better yet , blame everyone who see the duckings floyd did/do....lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                :WORD: Floydmos....just dlck ride...they have no clue.
                You know, I really like Pacquiao but fans like you make me sick. You're just stupid.

Comment

Floyd blew his chance of beating the fighter of the decade.
                  Pacquiao's next fight is a dangerous one, as Hopkins aptly stated.
                  This could be a make or break moment for the world's superstar.

Comment

Those 1 million ppv buys he gets from fighting Garcia, Khan, or Alexander, is a ton of money. 1 million ppv buys is awesome, and I think they will sell, because Garcia and Khan are fighters where Floyd can showcase his offense skills and try and get a KO.

I don't think Floyd Alexander happens, it's just not a marketable fight, don't see it. Obviously, GB wants Khan Floyd, but I'll bet Garcia Floyd is being thought of. The type of fighter Garcia is, the public can see him just pick him apart, massacre him. And ppl like bloodbaths, so yea, Floyd beats those guys easier than Canelo, probably, but that works in FLoyds favor.

Floyd doesn't need that Pac fight, and frankly, I don't think it's contractually possible anymore, now that FLoyd is showtime.

Comment

Whilst I pass judgement on Pac/May, OP makes a good point about the manner of the Canelo victory being bittersweet (rematch wouldn't be suitable). Khan needs a clear, decisive win/stoppage over Alexander to come close to selling himself to the casuals against May, and the GGG talk is quite frankly ludicrous (unknown beyond the hardcores and too big).

I'm convinced Floyd's marketability/PPV numbers stem mostly from people who want to see him get beat (perhaps that's why Guererro bombed). It's all about salesmanship, and contrary to what he may think, Floyd vs any bum won't do the big numbers. It comes from the Golden Boy PR team making his opponents seem like clear, viable threats. Glass Jawed, china chinned/crude guys will struggle to do that.

The landscape will be different by Feb/March next year, can't see Pac fighting any of the Golden Boy fighters if he gets by Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X