No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: Tim Bradley Will Fight Smarter if There’s a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlieg
    "Everybody's got a plan until they get hit." Mike Tyson.

I think Provodnikov has something to say about what'll happen in the ring in a rematch. I can't imagine Bradley intended to fight such a war before 1st fight. I recall Prov coming forward relentlessly and catching him with countless clean shots.
    its a joke how much disrespect Provo is getting. he made Bradley fight that way. Bradley didn't choose to.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Funny when Bradley fanboys diss Ruslan as being nothing. He made Bradley fight his fight for many rounds.... knocked him down twice... and if the ref had his act together, would've won the fight. And Bradley HAD to fight the way he did just to survive. And he will have to do some of that again in a rematch. This will be no easy walk in the park for Bradley in the 2nd meeting. Win or lose, it will be a trip thru hell for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
        its a joke how much disrespect Provo is getting. he made Bradley fight that way. Bradley didn't choose to.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        I really do agree with this.

Comment

Timmy admited that Ruslan was able to close the distance and made it more of a fight then he prolly wanted, Timmy is a decent boxer but not really that good enough to keep it on the outside for an entire 3 mins of every round but as long as he avoids getting hurt badly to early in the fight he could get a comfortable dec.

It won't happen Arum will look to cash in/out Timmy vs JMM or Rios

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Funny when Bradley fanboys diss Ruslan as being nothing. He made Bradley fight his fight for many rounds.... knocked him down twice... and if the ref had his act together, would've won the fight. And Bradley HAD to fight the way he did just to survive. And he will have to do some of that again in a rematch. This will be no easy walk in the park for Bradley in the 2nd meeting. Win or lose, it will be a trip thru hell for him.
            Ruslan is a great boxer but I think a bunch o people are acting or forgetting that Bradley losing 40 pounds pre-fight had a lot to do with his performance. I'd favor Bradley via UD 10-2 in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X