No announcement yet.

Earth calling Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
    So you write a big long negative post about Froch, claim you only saw one of his biggest and most important fights after hearing others talk about it, trash said performance, then claim you're a Froch fan, and I'm supposed to infer from all that that you're not talking out of your arse?
    Dude, you're not supposed to infer anything, because that will clearly get you on thin ice (and waste my time). Instead of making conjectures about me or why I saw the fight or not, stick to discussing the matter at hand. Which was Frochs disappointing showing against an even bigger disappointment.

And now "shhh"

Comment

I think you also didn't experience the excitement of watching the fight live. There's something so different about experience the fight live (TV or arena) as compared to reading about it or even watching it later. Especially when expectations were a Bute victory.

The other part is that many fans I believe WANTED to see Bute defeated (even in the Andrade rematch and the Johnson fight) because they didn't like the fact that he was the only 168lber being called the best, but untested and not in the tournament.

So when the fight is actually happening live, and he's getting beat up by a guy that has proven himself vs the best, the excitement is that much more.

Comment

Froch to destroy Kessler in the rematch

Comment

Working...
        X