Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this real or fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake, and xbox360's aren't 400 bucks in america anymore. Why would a camera be rolling anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Fake, and xbox360's aren't 400 bucks in america anymore. Why would a camera be rolling anyways?
      That video is old and even if it just happened now, its still a waste of hundreds of dollars and the video was rolling because she had thrown temper tantrums before and he wanted to catch one, and he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheshaw View Post
        That video is old and even if it just happened now, its still a waste of hundreds of dollars and the video was rolling because she had thrown temper tantrums before and he wanted to catch one, and he did.
        He a ***** for not beating the blood out of her. I'm sorry but I'd beat the **** out of a ***** if she ****ed my **** up. I only condone violence against females when they deserve it. There's some ppl who beat women for no reason, and I hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          He a ***** for not beating the blood out of her. I'm sorry but I'd beat the **** out of a ***** if she ****ed my **** up. I only condone violence against females when they deserve it. There's some ppl who beat women for no reason, and I hate them.
          Look at him, does he look like the type who is going to unleash a pimp slapping ass whooping?

Comment

my girl once broke my ps2 back in the day

but that was cuz she found out I had cheated on her with her best friend, not kicking he ass on call of duty, lol

but I was young and dumb back then, I know better now , I dont play like that anymore

Comment

What a complete crazy ***** she is hope that guy finshed with her after that, theirs no way you could be with a girl who acts like that over a silly game.

Comment

fake/shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheshaw View Post
                  Fake

But this one is real

hmmm... no cables connected on the back of the tv or the console?

you guys know how snug those cables fit, right? the tv didnt even budge one bit when she picked up the box.
                  Last edited by KING MEAT; 08-18-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X