FLOYD MAYWEATHER EXPOSeD NEW VIDEO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD MAYWEATHER EXPOSeD NEW VIDEO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQBn0...c-HM-fresh+div

The guy that made this video only proven that he hates Mayweather and is a Pacquiao nut hugger. You thinking it exposes him shows you hate Mayweather and are a Pacquiao nut hugger...

Comment

Another epic fail. Just as long as its funny, I don't mind seeing a video where one of my favorite fighters are getting dissed, this was straight up whack.
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

That picture where Mayweather was crying... What was that about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Another epic fail. Just as long as its funny, I don't mind seeing a video where one of my favorite fighter is getting dissed, this was straight up whack.
          Yeah I know, funny ones are good... that was just pathetic...

Originally posted by panickinu View Post
          That picture where Mayweather was crying... What was that about ?
          After the Baldomir fight, he said he would retire after his next fight (being against DLH)... he got a bit emotional about it and started crying, don't know why... maybe cause he had done it his whole life so he found it a hard decision to walk away.

Comment

Not this **** again...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post

After the Baldomir fight, he said he would retire after his next fight (being against DLH)... he got a bit emotional about it and started crying, don't know why... maybe cause he had done it his whole life so he found it a hard decision to walk away.

Do you have a video?

Comment

This video is crap, whoever made it is crap, crap.crap crap

Comment

Originally posted by panickinu View Post
                  Do you have a video?
                  Erm, don't think so... go to youtube and search Mayweather Baldomir post fight press conference... or just search it in the video trading block of the forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    The guy that made this video only proven that he hates Mayweather and is a Pacquiao nut hugger. You thinking it exposes him shows you hate Mayweather and are a Pacquiao nut hugger...
                    I could not stop laughing.....don't worry floyd fans, they had one on cotto being gay because he was kissing his dad and i laughed my butt off and i'm a cotto fan. You know you gotta laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X