No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
    The fact that you are getting this excited about Pac now after the Marg win makes your opinion irrelevant to me..

This is Marg. Marg sucks. He was off for a year after getting the ****t beat out of him. Then barely beat a journeyman. Marg has 6 losses. He was, and always will be overrated.
    this makes your opinion irrelevant to everyone period.

you're a jackass if you think that people's losses define their record.

if you left that out, you may have had some shred of credibility to your argument.

ever seen how many losses the greats have? NONE of them are undefeated because they actually challenged themselves.

Comment

I can't believe people still bring up Marquez. Marquez would get demolished by Pac right now, at any weight. Pacquiao is not the same fighter as he was when he fought Marquez, but a much better technician and Marquez is one of my favorite fighters.

Oh now, people here just want to throw Pacquiao in there with twice the size of his and stuff, it's all good but their boy Floyd never wanted to do anything with some of the guys Pacquiao has fought and the thing that is even more embarrassing, Floyd doesn't want to do anything with Pacquiao.

And I agree with the TS, even though I have't been a boxing fan for as long as he has. I've seen a lot of fighter fight but NEVER have I seen someone like Pacquiao with such ferocity, power, foot work, speed - never in my life time and I will never see another boxer like him. His accomplishments and the way he fights in the ring will put him with the all time greats for sure and if he fights Floyd and beats him, he will be the greatest of all time, at least in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
        Yes, he's very very good. Awesome performances. The problem is he's fighting all these guys for money and to make him look good. Put Pacquiao in with Williams/Martinez/Mayweather/JMM again/ and you'll realize he isn't the same Pacquiao as you see before you in the last couple of years. Like I said, for the past few years now he's been given multiple gimmie fights where the objective is to make him look good.
        typical hater who's got nothing but to give gray cause he's gay.

Comment

I can smell the sarcasm.

Great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            You failed to understand what this man has done. Forget beating Marg, I had him beating Marg anyway but not the way he did. He punished Marg and beat a bigger stronger man like it was nothing.

He beat up on Cotto, he beat JMM twice (even though I had it draw and a win for JMM) his resume speaks for it'self.

Pac is an ATG and I'm sorry but Leonard, Chavez, DLH, Whitaker...none of them have accomplished what Pac has in the sport.

It's time to stop the hatred, put aside the biased and give props where they are due.

maybe Finito Lopez can be compared but the other's on your list just don't match up.

That's going a bit far. I love Pac and agree he's the greatest fighter of my generation, but he's not greater than Leonard, yet. Greatness comes down to resumes and while Pac's resume is nothing short of great, Leonard's resume is a who's who of boxing.

Duran

Hagler

Hearns

Benitez

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              I can't believe people still bring up Marquez. Marquez would get demolished by Pac right now, at any weight. Pacquiao is not the same fighter as he was when he fought Marquez, but a much better technician and Marquez is one of my favorite fighters.

Oh now, people here just want to throw Pacquiao in there with twice the size of his and stuff, it's all good but their boy Floyd never wanted to do anything with some of the guys Pacquiao has fought and the thing that is even more embarrassing, Floyd doesn't want to do anything with Pacquiao.

And I agree with the TS, even though I have't been a boxing fan for as long as he has. I've seen a lot of fighter fight but NEVER have I seen someone like Pacquiao with such ferocity, power, foot work, speed - never in my life time and I will never see another boxer like him. His accomplishments and the way he fights in the ring will put him with the all time greats for sure and if he fights Floyd and beats him, he will be the greatest of all time, at least in my books.
              If you feel that way about floyd, how does manny beating him make manny the greatest ever? are you really admitting without admitting it that floyd is really the best of this generation?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                Shane stopped margarito and I haven't seen anyone here give shane props.

Everyone on mannys di** now I don't understand why.

Even a plastic boxing fan like yourself should know that margarito was slow,no footwork,no defense ,no head movement and his punches were feather like lol..so why should we give pacquiao props?

I also remember when it was first announced that he's gonna fight margarito even his fans were against it now everyone's making a big deal because he beat a damaged margarito.Roach knew and he was right when he mentioned his last two fights of margarito,roach is good at picking shot fighters he proved it many times and he also stated it openly,

Manny had more trouble when he was in lower weight divisions in every fight he had he sustained more beating than he's doing now that's a fact.He moved up to fight damaged fighters at catch weight and it's quite interesting to see that JMM gave him more beating in them two fights they had than manny has sustained in his last 4 or 5 fights he's had since moving up in weight
                A lil red stupid kid trying to ac big. You fail kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  it does'nt matter if he missed a lot or not, bottomline is pea did'nt do ****....pea was in his early 30 vs hoya btw....like i said roger made pea look silly as well, almost knocked him the **** out and this was vs a young pea too....hatton is defnitely better than gatti....it the hall of fame, none of those fighters you said aint comparable to hatton's fame imo, none!..but i agree corrales,jlc and mosely are better skilled!....
                  LOL, it doesn't matter if he missed a lot? Well that was the whole point of my statement that he made Oscar look silly at times. A prime Oscar at thought against a past prime Whitaker.

And, you say Whitaker didn't do anything. But, WTF did Oscar do? Not a damn thing either but missed a lot. And, Oscar face after the fight disagrees with you that Whitaker didn't do anything.

And, so what does it mean that Whitaker was in his early 30's? Age doesn't determine prime. Vargas was in his 20's when he was done, Morales and Barrera were 30 when they were done, Hopkins was 35 and at his best. Age doesn't determine anything really. Oscar was at his best and prime and Whitaker wasn't he was past prime. And, still deserve the nod over Oscar just like he deserved the nod over Roger.

No, Hatton did/does not have more fame than Gatti... WTF are you on? Are you serious? There is a reason why Gatti was reg HBO as much as he was. If by fame is your standards then JMM doesn't belong in there. And, yes Gatti had more fame than Hatton. Don't be ridiculous. Hell Corrales and Castillo just with there first fight have more fame than Hatton does.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    If you feel that way about floyd, how does manny beating him make manny the greatest ever? are you really admitting without admitting it that floyd is really the best of this generation?
                    I've been saying this for awhile. Pac fans and Floyd fans are constantly downplaying the other fighter when in reality, they'd easily be eachother's best win.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                      margo is tailor made for pac. no defense and slow.
                      By that description he is tailor made for every boxer. Tell me one person that wouldn't want to fight someone who has no defence and is slow.

Comment

Working...
                      X