No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray Has Ten Game Plans Ready To Shock Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murray Has Ten Game Plans Ready To Shock Golovkin

MARTIN MURRAY has had world champion Gennady Golovkin in his sights every day of his training camp.

Murray will attempt to pull off one of the biggest shocks for years when he faces WBA middleweight belt holder Golovkin in Monte Carlo tonight.

And the St Helens star has been delivering daily blows to a punchbag on which he has plastered a picture of the feared Kazakhstan bruiser.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone's got a plan until they get hit.

I wish him the best of luck. but.....

Comment

I'm guessing he'll shell up for a few rounds and hope he can weather the storm

Comment

Surely Murray can get to about 8 rounds.... and then get stopped.

Comment

Just last 12 please.

Comment

The way I see it, Murray has only one chance to survive: get on GGGs chest and stay there. Make it an ugly brawl, smother Golovkin, shove, clinch, kick him when the ref doesnīt see. I donīt think any MW can outbox, outpunch or outsmart GGG so make it a bar fight. Who knows, Gennady might get frustrated and start making mistakes..? Donīt get me wrong, GGG is one of my fav active fighters. I just want to see more than three rounds this time

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              The way I see it, Murray has only one chance to survive: get on GGGs chest and stay there. Make it an ugly brawl, smother Golovkin, shove, clinch, kick him when the ref doesnīt see. I donīt think any MW can outbox, outpunch or outsmart GGG so make it a bar fight. Who knows, Gennady might get frustrated and start making mistakes..? Donīt get me wrong, GGG is one of my fav active fighters. I just want to see more than three rounds this time
              I think the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I'm guessing he'll shell up for a few rounds and hope he can weather the storm
                Probably. That's what everyone tries to do.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Probably. That's what everyone tries to do.
                  Murray's got a decent defence and tucks up well so I'm hoping he can go a few rounds.

Comment

I think murray's height works against him in this fight, shelling up is going to leave his body too exposed.

Comment

Working...
                    X