Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn shame this were a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
      So this dude isn't real? Damn was hoping this guy could provide compititon for the the next great white hope 7'2 12 year old "Alaska bomber" Sugar Ray Tyson Balboa III.
      Hahaha..this shhit is hilarious!!!....

Comment

• He's real but he's quit boxing to take up golf

Comment

• Ya trash me all you guys want . You guys don't know what really happened. I will take some 'online' abuse to protect the integrity of the sport. That's all I gotta say.

Thread Closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Ya trash me all you guys want . You guys don't know what really happened. I will take some 'online' abuse to protect the integrity of the sport. That's all I gotta say.

Thread Closed.
            lol what really happened then?

Comment

• U HAD minute of fame lol run with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                lol what really happened then?
                "Tiger Muhammed is a beast in the ring" Translation:Tiger bummed me silly.

I bet all the footage of this "Tiger Muhammed" involves the TS getting drilled anally by him.

Comment

• Originally posted by the collector View Post
                  that last answer makes me a little skeptical.any footage?
                  This made me skeptical

"I wish I was 18 now so I can fight, but they won't let me fight now because I'm too young. "

Has he had a fight yet? There is such a thing as silver mittens and JO's

Comment

• Yeah this kid reminds me of myself as a young lad in the 80's. I wanted to go pro but I had to much compassion and didn't want to see nice guys like Tyson, Holyfeild, and Foremen get killed with one punch. Plus if they put me in with those guys I was just going to regress.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      there's a seven yearold up the road from me who just beat up David Price in sparring. Price said he hits harder than anybody he's every faced. This kid also put tyson Fury down three times in the same sesson ... and ever wonder who broke David Haye's toe?? The kid was even younger then and was just messing around. I'll have some videos up in a few days his name is Lion Frazier
                      He's got nothing on Drago Creed. That kid hasn't even been born yet and he knocked out John Ruiz in a bar fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X