Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella taunting De la hoya for Alvarez vs Martinez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think this is happening anytime soon. with martinez injured, and floyd not having a dancing partner, i think the next logical is step is canelo. possibly next may. i expect cotto to take on martinez if he gets by trout.

Comment

Martinez is all wrong for Canelo

Comment

Martinez knocks out Alvarez at 154 or 160 the weight does not matter. Too much speed and too much skill for ginger

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
          i don't think this is happening anytime soon. with martinez injured, and floyd not having a dancing partner, i think the next logical is step is canelo. possibly next may. i expect cotto to take on martinez if he gets by trout.
          You along with others are delusional to even think this would happen. It's not going to happen kiddo. NEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            You along with others are delusional to even think this would happen. It's not going to happen kiddo. NEVER!

Yeap, Cotto/Canelo maybe but Cotto is not fighting Martinez but I wish I am wrong!

Comment

Cotto is fighting Canelo, if he beats Trout.

Comment

Canelo will eat him alive.

Comment

thats wassup Lou....they should be able to get a CW deal at like 157....ALL the top dudes should have no problem fighting the MW king at THAT weight IF they're too unsure about going all the way up...if the fight gets made, I'm SURE Nelo gets put to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Good call. You beat me to it.

@Cigarillo
                    Man you're so bitter. We know you're mad about the Paul Williams thing, we know you lost some money on Chavez but GGG does not bring any money to the table. Martinez is nearly 40 yrs old and needs a good check before he gets out the game. What is he gonna get from GGG, 500K?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    When floyd fans used to post like this they were called "Fanagers".

WOW. How times change.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                      Canelo already called out Martinez at 154 and Martinez said he would do.

Stop being so bitter that Martinez KO'd williams. Get over it.
                      he's also very defensive and against guys fighting at other weight classes because he don't want Mayweather to fight Martinez. Nobody can fight anybody out there weight division anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X