No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Will Aim To Crush HBO's Martinez-Williams Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara Will Aim To Crush HBO's Martinez-Williams Plan

BoxingScene.com has been advised by numerous sources that HBO is interested in setting up a trilogy fight between Sergio Martinez (47-2, 26KOs) and Paul Williams (39-2, 27KOs). Williams won a close twelve round split decision over Martinez in December of 2009, but Martinez got his revenge with a two round brutal knockout in November of 2010. Williams (15-0-1, 10KOs) returns to action on July 9 against unbeaten junior middleweight contender Erislandy Lara.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's why I love the Punisher.There aren't many boxers willing to get back into the ring with the very fighter that almost ended their career.Real throwback fighter,1 of the last active 1's.I don't think the Punisher will beat Martinez again,but I won't hate him for wanting to try.Beat Lara,then go after Martinez meh bwoy,U da Man!!

Comment

Martinez crushes him again Lara is a soft touch no talent.

Comment

if pwill wins convincingly i'm interested. props to pwill though for fighting lara coming off a brutal loss.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Martinez crushes him again Lara is a soft touch no talent.
          He didnt crush him the first time. In the rematch he got caught it happens. The first round looked just like the first fight.

And I dissagree Lara has tons of talent. Hes a little green but defenitly no soft touch.

Comment

Props to HBO on a third fight. Willaims seems to be the only person willing to fight Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Props to HBO on a third fight. Willaims seems to be the only person willing to fight Martinez.
              Hes got no one else to fight

Comment

Neither has Martinez, they both ened each other for the third fight. Especially if Williams gets by Lara first and Martinez gets the Chavev Jr fight dusted. A third fight is a must

Comment

good
                  Martinez will put a end to P.Williams

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                    Neither has Martinez, they both ened each other for the third fight. Especially if Williams gets by Lara first and Martinez gets the Chavev Jr fight dusted. A third fight is a must
                    Its not really. Sergio beat him twice in most people's eyes. I agree though that Sergio doesnt have any opponents either. I was just responding to this "OMG Paul is so brave for wanting the rematch stuff".

Comment

Working...
                    X