Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto should challenge Bradley for the WBO strap,who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley grinds out a hard fought decision.

I'd like to see Berto take a tune-up late in the year, than go for an Alexander, Maglinaggi, Guerrero, Bradley, etc.

Comment

Berto was always a paper champ, Bradley is a good/decent champ but smaller but skills pay bills.

Comment

Bradley. Better fighter and boxer. Berto is so overrated.

Comment

I'd rather see Floyd and bradley fight. Honestly, it would send the wrong message if Berto gets to fight for a title coming off PED suspension.

Comment

I'd favor Berto to win. Pound for pound Bradley is the better fighter but I don't see him beating full sized welterweights who are capable of boxing.

Comment

Berto is a vacation guy. He never calls out anybody. He loves it when his fights are cancelled for whatever reason. He didn't even contest the PED charges against him. He was set to fight Mosly but he was saved from the earthquake. He came back and didn't have any interest in reviving the fight. The guy is strange. I don't think he enjoys boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I'd rather see Floyd and bradley fight. Honestly, it would send the wrong message if Berto gets to fight for a title coming off PED suspension.
                Nothing wrong with that bro. Look at Peterson, lie from the beginning then falsify some documents and you keep your belt.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Berto is a vacation guy. He never calls out anybody. He loves it when his fights are cancelled for whatever reason. He didn't even contest the PED charges against him. He was set to fight Mosly but he was saved from the earthquake. He came back and didn't have any interest in reviving the fight. The guy is strange. I don't think he enjoys boxing.
                  What kind of scumbag are you? The earthquake in Haiti was a tragic event not some excuse for Berto to pull out of the fight. He lost family and friends in that disaster.

Comment

I think Bradley takes it, but this fight doesn't bring any hype or excitement

Comment

Berto is an overrated bum who has to cheat to win. I'd favor anyone over him.

Comment

Working...
                      X