No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron’s Trainer Impressed, Says Floyd Decisions Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
    Patience fellas. 2012 will be the year Canelo steps up the competition, trust me. Either Canelo vs Floyd, Canelo vs cotto-cheato winner, or Canelo vs Mosley. And nobody can't be talking **** on Mosley because Mosleys last fight was against Pac.
    I do have a feeling canelo will fight mosley next.

Comment

I know it's something people don't want to hear because the kid was given a belt but he's very young and inexperienced with top quality fighters.

He's a cash cow and they will bring him up slow but his boxing and power are real. In 2 years I think this kid is going to be up there with the best in the world, I really do.

He has a lot of learning to do but they are bringing him up right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
        Patience fellas. 2012 will be the year Canelo steps up the competition, trust me. Either Canelo vs Floyd, Canelo vs cotto-cheato winner, or Canelo vs Mosley. And nobody can't be talking **** on Mosley because Mosleys last fight was against Pac.
        mosley is a joke, a bum, hes better off out of boxing, i will have no respect for Canelo if he fights him cause in his last three fights he has proved hes got nothing left and is no longer a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          mosley is a joke, a bum, hes better off out of boxing, i will have no respect for Canelo if he fights him cause in his last three fights he has proved hes got nothing left and is no longer a fighter
          what but u approve p4p fight manny to fight mosley,But young champion
          in canelo cant fight mosley

Comment

Canelo is entertaining but his shots are wide. He gets hit flush and does get hurt. I don't put him to far ahead the other Jr MW

Comment

I have said that between he and Chavez jr, I'd roll with Canelo all day. I thought he was a hype-job early on but after I saw a few of his fights, he has real talent and he is tough. He'd beat the breaks off of Chavez jr and it would be an easy fight for him...I don't know what the heck the trainer is talking about with that Kirkland is some unbeatable monster talk....I think if Kirkland tries to "walk through" Canelo's punches, he is taking a nap.

Kirkland got lucky that Angulo has crap stamina, otherwise he would have lost that fight. I'd give Anne Wolfe a better shot at beating Canelo than Kirkland.

Comment

I agree bring on kirkland ,he got ko'd by a featherfisted bum,and almost ko'ed by angulo hes lucky he got gassed out.Canelo knocked out ishida in sparring,If I were Canelo id show kirkland zero respect,If anyone here is overated and a hypejob its kirkland,angulo was outboxed by kermit then he barley escapes angulo.Canelo has a lot to learn but there arent too many in that division where id be afraid for him,not even lara southpaws eat right hands like candy,williams,lara,and kirkland are living proof.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I have said that between he and Chavez jr, I'd roll with Canelo all day. I thought he was a hype-job early on but after I saw a few of his fights, he has real talent and he is tough. He'd beat the breaks off of Chavez jr and it would be an easy fight for him...I don't know what the heck the trainer is talking about with that Kirkland is some unbeatable monster talk....I think if Kirkland tries to "walk through" Canelo's punches, he is taking a nap.

Kirkland got lucky that Angulo has crap stamina, otherwise he would have lost that fight. I'd give Anne Wolfe a better shot at beating Canelo than Kirkland.
                  So Kirkland is lucky that he has better stamina than Angulo? I guess Angulo is lucky that he can punch hard. Otherwise he never would have been in the fight. What a really ridiculous way to discredit a fighter's win. If these fights with Chavez jr and Kirkland are so easy for Canelo why is he not making them happen?
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 11-30-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X