Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Tarver Can Be Broken, I'll Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Tarver Can Be Broken, I'll Break Him!

IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green has promised to break former champion Antonio Tarver on Wednesday night at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in Australia. Green is angry with the comments that were made by Tarver's trainer, Jimmy Williams, who said the Australian boxer has primitive skills. Green has watched tapes of Tarver and doesn't feel any intimidation from the experienced boxer.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope they knock each other the fuck out.

Comment

Green will have every hometown advantage in this fight. He'll have the judges, the referee, the doctor and that brown drink in his corner that he consumed during his fight with Flores.

Green stop picking on 40 plus black american legends looking for a payday!! You pathetic aussie fukwit!!

Comment

''To become a legend, first you must beat a legend''

Comment

They both suck I hope it will be a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
            Green will have every hometown advantage in this fight. He'll have the judges, the referee, the doctor and that brown drink in his corner that he consumed during his fight with Flores.

Green stop picking on 40 plus black american legends looking for a payday!! You pathetic aussie fukwit!!
            American legend? oh my goodness!! Lol

Comment

the only thing pathetic is 40 plus black american (shot) legends looking for a payday still, you (i don't care which country you're from) fukwit!!

Comment

cry baby!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X