No announcement yet.

Let's STOP the BS already......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's STOP the BS already......

y'all all know Vitali Klitschko is the most DIFFICULT fighter you ever would want to beat. He proves it time & time again & you all HATE to your hearts content.

Trust me guys... i know the truth & i'm laughing at all THE haters on here..you are all pathetic. The guy has the highest knockout percentage in heavyweight history & the highest scorecard discrepancy as well. You can't get any more dominant than that.

This is NO Wilt Chamberlain inflated statistics against guys half his size. Vitali is knocking out big heavyweights..some who weigh even more than him. You look at the average weight of all his knockout victims & they're bigger & stronger than past heavyweight greats resumes.

6ft 7 250 lbs of lean & mean fighting machine that has NEVER been outboxed.. never been outslugged... never trailed on the scorecards at the end of each & every fight.. never trailed on the scorecards past the first rd in any bout.. never been knocked down whatsoever... doesn't even know what the canvas tastes like..never has any fighter thrown or landed more punches than him in a fight.

Only heavyweight to have his only 2 defeats surrounded by controversy with stoppages due to severe injuries while his opponents were ONLY winning 20% of the fight at the time of the stoppages.

Only heavyweight to win his first 27 fights all by knockout. (only a aforementioned injury broke this streak) Least amount of rds fought to become heavyweight champ...we're talking 100 upon 100's of titleholders who won ANY part or portion of the title.

If there were a PLAYER EFFICIENCY RATING in boxing.... guess who'd be the number one boxer in history & we're talking all weight classes here..not just the heavies.

YOU CAN TALK ABOUT COMPETION & OR LACK OF IT TILL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.
    THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES IN LIFE.. HE'S THE MOST DOMINANT IN SO MANY CATEGORIES....THAT it's not even funny.

Give it up already & put your head between your tails..you're watching the most dominant fighter in boxing history with all the intangibles of size/skill/power & boxing knowledge in his favor..what's sad is you ALL can't see it & make excuses for it. Most of yous are scared that what i'm saying here can actually be true.. Trust in the fact it is.. find me a more dominant fighter numbers wise in the history of the sport that has size/strength..kickboxing background..knows how to FIGHT,,,, THROW punches in bunches..& avoid incoming & has a chin that can't or refuses to get dented.

I think that about covers it.... I rest my case!
Working...
X