No announcement yet.

Fate Of Pacquiao - November 14th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate Of Pacquiao - November 14th?

we all know there's only a slim chance that he'll come out victorious on the night of the 14th. so going by basic logic and boxing knowledge, assuming he losses, how will he lose?
    Early KO
    6.98%
    Mid Fight KO
    32.56%
    Late KO
    27.91%
    By decision.
    11.63%
    Throw in the towel.
    20.93%

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
    we all know there's only a slim chance that he'll come out victorious on the night of the 14th. so going by basic logic and boxing knowledge, assuming he losses, how will he lose?

Comment

so far throw in the towel seems to be the most popular amongst the community. i voted for an early KO since i expect one that manny will not be able to get up from. however, if it goes to long distance i expect roach to recognize the beating is too brutal and throw in the towel for mannys life sake.

Comment

I was looking for option TS is ******ed..

So i didnt vote..

Comment

late ko or throw in the towel.

Comment

so far 8 votes. intrigued to see what the poll will look like after a 100. seems the majority of boxingscene expects this to be a brutal, lethal and embarassing beating for manny pacquiao.

Comment

Fail thread..........

Comment

44% of the community belives the punishment will be too much for pacquiao to take. seems pacquiao fans have also voted for the option. oddly enough, interesting.

Comment

just stick to posting picture of the flooded philippines

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                    44% of the community belives the punishment will be too much for pacquiao to take. seems pacquiao fans have also voted for the option. oddly enough, interesting.
                    iam pacquiao fan and i think he will win nothing is for sure tho but if he lost i think pac will nevr surrender or quit or give up. if he loss he will loss by a bad knock down. dont understand why some think he will but respect the opinion. cotto is a good fighter, manny is a good fighter anything can happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X