No announcement yet.

What if Hitler won ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Hitler won ?

How would the world look today ? Would we all be typing ZIS ZeZT INZ German or would we remain with the same but under German rule ? I think at some point in time people would breal free of German rule but would we have had time to have done it by now ?

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
    How would the world look today ? Would we all be typing ZIS ZeZT INZ German or would we remain with the same but under German rule ? I think at some point in time people would breal free of German rule but would we have had time to have done it by now ?
    There would have been a revolution, corruption in government and it would have been overthrown from the parts of Europe that it wasnt too concerned with.

The world would look a lot different with almost everyone being able to speak German. The world would be worse off, with a lot of killings of jews, disabled people and gypsies. Freedom of speech would not exist... at least for a few decades after this hypothetical victory.

Slowly their influence would decrease. Europe and Russia would have been the main continents affected... not that Russia is even a continent, but its basically the size of one.

Erm.... thats about it. Oh yeah and I would be rebelling.

Comment

Russia would never let Hitler win it.

Comment

Ive thought about that, or better yet what if we joined the Germans instead of the British? Germany could have taken Russia easily if they weren't fighting on so many fronts.
        Japan would have been able to control all of Asia.
        The United States would have gained the entire western hemisphere. If we wanted.
        Africa would basically be a mining operation to supplement the three major powers left over. Along with the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
          Ive thought about that, or better yet what if we joined the Germans instead of the British? Germany could have taken Russia easily if they weren't fighting on so many fronts.
          Japan would have been able to control all of Asia.
          The United States would have gained the entire western hemisphere. If we wanted.
          Africa would basically be a mining operation to supplement the three major powers left over. Along with the Middle East.
          I'd imagine that Hitler would terminate all non white africans if that had happened . Unless he agred to let America and England rule their territories under their own ethic codes . Which I doubt he would unless he understnds that we could have taken him down at any time and cut a deal with us .

Comment

the chinese would eat us all

Comment

here is a story from Apstole fabe.
              " There was once a man on a donkey and an army of invader came so he says to his donkey hurry up or i will get killed so then the donkey replyed to the man is army going to give me the same load the man replied i guess so so the donkey replyied back so it the same for me."

the whole point i really dont care if hilter won or lost but i guess if he won Israel wouldnt be formed.

I prefer a person who is franck and clear than a person who is full of secretce and conspiracies and lies.

but who well i am similar to that donkey in the story in this thing

Comment

You need to rent "Fatherland". It was a move made in the early 90's on this premise.

Comment

I'd imagine that Hitler would terminate all non white africans if that had happened .
                  Don'ty be silly and research history and stop repeating rubbish like a lemming.

Comment

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
                    Don'ty be silly and research history and stop repeating rubbish like a lemming.

This is true. Even Hussein's Bathe party had it's roots in Nazi Germany, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                    X