No announcement yet.

Remembering Jorge "Maromero" Paez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Calle 13 has 10 latin grammys in 5 years of existence and 4 albums made.

Nuff said
    Its boxing, dude not calle 13. Annnyway, Alejandra Guzman > Calle 13 lmao.
    In this order
    Ring entrances- Prince naseem
    Ring performer- Jorge Maromero Paez

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
      Maromero was the ****. I remember seeing him all the time as a kid here in Mexicali. Camacho wasn't even half the entertainer this dude was, and besides he was actually a pretty good fighter. His son ehhhh not even a fraction.
      1. Naseem Hamed
      2. Maromero Paez
      3. Macho Camacho

Lol I remember Paez wanted a fight with Hamed because he said he stole his script.
      Maromero was a better entertainer but Camacho was the better fighter.

Comment

Its boxing, dude not calle 13. Annnyway, Alejandra Guzman > Calle 13 lmao.
        In this order
        Ring entrances- Prince naseem
        Ring performer- Jorge Maromero Paez
        LOL Alejandra Guzman had to take her clothes off in 100 percent of her videos to be as famous as she was, and even then she isnt in Calle 13's level.

Group is a legend of legends.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          Let me get this straight...

THIS:------> Is an ARROW.

I was making a timeline from Camacho to Calle 13.
          Oh sorry

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Maromero was a better entertainer but Camacho was the better fighter.
            Think so? Maybe he is I never really seen his fights other than the high profile ones. I don't know never though Camacho was good because no one ever liked him, I used to even hear PR hate him.
            Maromero was pretty good until he was more about entertaining. Before he moved up to fight Sweet Pea he was better at 126, and 130.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              LOL Alejandra Guzman had to take her clothes off in 100 percent of her videos to be as famous as she was, and even then she isnt in Calle 13's level.

Group is a legend of legends.

Lol I dont even like A. Guzman, was just ****in around. Not into Calle 13 personally. Not saying they're not good. Legend of Legends? Didn't know they're that good I guess.

Comment

Jorge Paez used to be in a circus.

Comment

Lol I dont even like A. Guzman, was just ****in around. Not into Calle 13 personally. Not saying they're not good. Legend of Legends? Didn't know they're that good I guess.
                  Well I dont know how much they really mean for an artist. But Calle 13 is fourth all time in latin grammys won.

Only Juan Luis Guerra, Alejandro Sanz, and Juanes have more than Calle 13, and those three artists started in the music industry in the late 80's while Calle 13 started 5 years ago.

They also dont take shat about nobody, and even got censored in Puerto Rico for making songs like these:

But they are still strong and getting stronger.

Comment

So what are they like a rap group? I thought they were like rock alternative or something.

Comment

So what are they like a rap group? I thought they were like rock alternative or something.
                      Mostly urban music.

They are really the definition of alternative.

Always making different kind of music. Check this one out

Comment

Working...
                      X