Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz, NSB is calling you out for your BIASED flip-flopping! [EXPOSED]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And by the way if Ronnie is allowed to write Manny Pacquiao articles, I should be allowed to write Amir Khan articles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      (1) That's like telling a writer in Puerto Rico to do articles against Felix Trinidad when a fight is coming up, or someone in Mexico to do an article trashing Chavez Sr.

Kessler-Froch is a good example. I cant believe how many British papers complained about the no knockdown call and claimed Kessler was in deep trouble and saved by the ref when the replay clearly showed no punches landing and even the British announcers on primetime agreed with the no knockdown call.

It's easy to talk tough from a livingroom couch or a computer chair. Nobody here is in Ronnie's shoes. (2) Move to the Phillipines and write a negative article about Pacquiao and watch what happens to you on the street. You can ask any Filipino or any writer from any Filipino website. You will get beaten, if not killed out there. You better leave the country.

I remember hearing stories about Mexican reporters getting their asses whipped years ago for writing negative stuff about Chavez Sr. Fans were catching them out there.
      1.) We're not asking Ronnie to write against Pacquaio. We're only asking him not to write false statements and pass them off as facts.

(2) Who told you that? I've never heard that ever. Filipinos are said to be very welcoming and hospitable, and I can attest to that claim from my experiences with them.

If possible assassination attempts are an excuse to overlook Ronnie's extremely biased articles, then why is Ronnie still alive after going on National TV stating that Marquez was robbed against the "National Fist" and even suggesting an investigation should be filed in Nevada?

Two other notable Filipino analyst, by the name of Recah Trinidad and Ed Picson, said the very same statements and they are still alive as well.

Perhaps you should give us an example of someone reporting against Pacquaio and being killed? No wonder forum members are under constant attack from Pacquaio fans, if what you said is in fact true.

Comment

That's like telling a writer in Puerto Rico to do articles against Felix Trinidad when a fight is coming up, or someone in Mexico to do an article trashing Chavez Sr.

Kessler-Froch is a good example. I cant believe how many British papers complained about the no knockdown call and claimed Kessler was in deep trouble and saved by the ref when the replay clearly showed no punches landing and even the British announcers on primetime agreed with the no knockdown call.

It's easy to talk tough from a livingroom couch or a computer chair. Nobody here is in Ronnie's shoes. Move to the Phillipines and write a negative article about Pacquiao and watch what happens to you on the street. You can ask any Filipino or any writer from any Filipino website. You will get beaten, if not killed out there. You better leave the country.

I remember hearing stories about Mexican reporters getting their asses whipped years ago for writing negative stuff about Chavez Sr. Fans were catching them out there.
        No it's not... I never suggested Ronnie should write negative things about Pacquiao.

I don't think anyone here expects Ronnie to write a single negative thing about Pacquiao. I think everyone would be happy with having biased articles from him, but on a bias level consistent with other boxing writers who happen to be biased. What we get instead is something looking like propaganda from a totalitarian regime.

Would he get killed in the streets if he failed to mention Pacquiao in *every* single article? Would he get lynched if he simply did not report anything on a topic rather than writing things that are simply not true? Would he get killed if he did not use "astute promoter", "pride of the philippines", "beautiful wife"... *all* the time?

I have never been to the Philipines, so I don't know the answers to these questions, but maybe someone can help answer.

That being said can you find any other boxingscene writer with Ronnie's level of bias?

Do you think Ronnie's writing got worse lately because of the elections and it will get better after the elections?

Comment

That's like telling a writer in Puerto Rico to do articles against Felix Trinidad when a fight is coming up, or someone in Mexico to do an article trashing Chavez Sr.

It's easy to talk tough from a livingroom couch or a computer chair. Nobody here is in Ronnie's shoes. Move to the Phillipines and write a negative article about Pacquiao and watch what happens to you on the street. You can ask any Filipino or any writer from any Filipino website. You will get beaten, if not killed out there. You better leave the country.

But there is no brit writing that on boxingscene, right?

(I would imagine that that happens to be written on garbage tabloids.)

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
            But there is no brit writing that on boxingscene, right?

(I would imagine that that happens to be written on garbage tabloids.)
            Not to my knowledge, either.

Comment

Working...
            X