Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMMENTS THREAD FOR: Bob Arum's Stadium in Las Vegas: Plans Underway?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    All you are doing is giving an opinion. Which is cool. But the fact remains that an outdoor stadium is NOT completely imaginary as you put it the other day.
    Where did I say NO fight should be held in a temporary stadium. I said this fight being in anything other than a real location would be terrible and it's not going to happen. Floyd would never agree to fight in the parking lot of MGM Grand lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      I have built entire houses by myself in 1-2 days so I know it is isn't impossible. Just requires a lot of focus and determination.
      Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

You built an entire house by yourself in a day?
      He did and here it is....

A ****house. Just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
        Yahoo Sports reported yesterday that MGM Grand could build a 30,000 seat temporary stadium to compete with Jerry Jones' bid to host the super fight in Dallas.

I've always wondered why people find building the stadium so hard to believe when Las Vegas builds pyramids and Eiffel towers in just a few months.

It only took Las Vegas a mere 3 months to build the Colosseum at Caesar's Palace. The most expensive entertainment venue/arena/theater in all of Las Vegas. This is a permanent, decadent and luxurious 4500 seat arena they built for Celine Dion concerts.

I don't understand why people think it is so far fetched that they can't put up some bleachers and port a pottys for the biggest fight in history.
        Well, its just a repeat of old history and the constant BS spewed by Arum.

He is the ultimate con-man and a down-right filthy snake"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
        X