Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marco Huck Given WBO Super Champion Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this so he can continue to duck Johnny Nelson?

Comment

****ing bull****.

When they make someone a super champion, it's like they took half his belt away. There was one champ, now there's two.

Want some more sanctioning fees, I guess. This sport sucks.

Comment

the WBO is not like the WBA is the 'Super" champion stuff.

Wlad has been "Super" Champion for the WBO for a couple years and they have not made a bout for the "regular" title like the WBA does.

Other WBO "Super" champions were Marquez at LW and Hopkins at MW and they didnt have no "regular" champions during those times that they were "Super" champs and even now currently there is Pacquiao at WW since 2009, Navarez at Super FlyW since at least 2011, with no "regular" champs.

Comment

Originally posted by chilost View Post
          the WBO is not like the WBA is the 'Super" champion stuff.

Wlad has been "Super" Champion for the WBO for a couple years and they have not made a bout for the "regular" title like the WBA does.

Other WBO "Super" champions were Marquez at LW and Hopkins at MW and they didnt have no "regular" champions during those times that they were "Super" champs and even now currently there is Pacquiao at WW since 2009, Navarez at Super FlyW since at least 2011, with no "regular" champs.

He still has not done shít to deserve this title,the wbo is a bigger joke outfit than the wba.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Is this so he can continue to duck Johnny Nelson?
            Would it surprise you if wbo ranked Nelson so they could fight ? I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              Would it surprise you if wbo ranked Nelson so they could fight ? I wouldn't be shocked at all.
              Apparently they didn't sanction the proposed fight.

WBO protecting Captain Duck from Django

Comment

The WBO do not have 'regular' championships

Its just symbolic to hand out, i believe its awarded after a number of defences

Comment

Congrats, super champ. You deserve this.

Comment

Working...
                  X