No announcement yet.

why is donaire so unpopular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is donaire so unpopular?

he is such a good fighter. in japan the writers call his style like an art form, its so elegant but yet still original.

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
    he is such a good fighter. in japan the writers call his style like an art form, its so elegant but yet still original.
    Donaire is actually hugely popular in Asia from what i hear. Unfortunately hes a little small to be a superstar in the west!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Donaire is actually hugely popular in Asia from what i hear. Unfortunately hes a little small to be a superstar in the west!
      He is known in japan because of the nishioka fight

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
        He is known in japan because of the nishioka fight
        are you japanese? what did they say about nishioka's performance?

Comment

I thought he was popular.

In NSB everyone hates everyone. Because Donaire gets attention they automatically call him hyped and overrated. But his style and spectacular KO's warrant attention. Plus he has personality and intelligence.

Yea, im a fan. Hope he goes far.

Comment

In the weightclass that he's in, he's very popular. In fact he's actually the most popular.

Comment

Inconsistancy. Donaire two steps forward with big wins, then one back...sometimes more.

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
                are you japanese? what did they say about nishioka's performance?
                Yes i am. Obvioulsy we thought it was kinda dissappointing and thought he could have done more. But after seeing donaire knocking out darchiniyan out like that and also being a southpaw you will get scared. I saw a documentary on him before the fight and he was training really hard. This fight if nishioka won would put japanese boxers as something hbo and showtime would need to pay attention to but sadley he lost. If nishioka came out there with a mind set that said he had nothing to lose then he would have won i believe and also if this fight happened 2 or 3 years ago it would be better

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I thought he was popular.

In NSB everyone hates everyone. Because Donaire gets attention they automatically call him hyped and overrated. But his style and spectacular KO's warrant attention. Plus he has personality and intelligence.

Yea, im a fan. Hope he goes far.
                  I think he goes to 126 then thats where it would stop 130 has stiff competition. Uchiyama takashi would slaughter nonito with size and punching power.

Comment

donaire is popular very

Comment

Working...
                    X