Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ghost is going to bust Floyd up

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Well, i sincerely apologize for my comment. Cancer is a somewhat delicate issue for me.
      Its all good bro I apologize if I offended you that was not my intention, I'm just sort of sick of hearing about it in every guerrero interview and every time he fights...and inevitably all over again on 24/7.

Comment

Why does Floyd even need to fight Sergio? The best fighter out there is in his same ****in weight class. I'm not used to professional sports working like this.

2 of the top 5 pound for pound fighters in the world are welterweights and they won't fight each other. This is ******ed.

Its like the Miami Heat refusing to play the Western Conference champs and instead playing the Bobcats for the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Its all good bro I apologize if I offended you that was not my intention, I'm just sort of sick of hearing about it in every guerrero interview and every time he fights...and inevitably all over again on 24/7.
          I understand. I'm glad you accept my apology.
          And, yeah...they'll do whatever it takes to sell that one.

Comment

**** all 3 of them fights Canelo aint"t done nothing to earn a shot at Mayweather.Guerrero has shown no skill at 147 due to the weight he added to his frame.He beat Cotto comfortably the first time no need for a rematch if Pacquiao beats JMM he should fight him or Bradley

Comment

I remember when they threw Guerreros name as a option before he even fought Cotto

GBP has been trying to make this fight for a while now.

Danny Garcia is next

P A T H E T I C

Comment

Well, this is a better pick than Bradley. Funny how Floyd is trying to make a fight before the Pacquiao fight. That way no one can say he ducked Pacquiao and picked Guerrero.

Comment

This is a good tune-up, he needs to work his way back into boxing shape with someone why not with Guerreros

Comment

I get the feeling Mayweather will announce his next fight on December 8

Comment

Wouldn't you guys love to see Guerrero rough Mayweather up? I mean the dude just put a complete beating on Berto. America loves The Ghost and this PPV would do a lot better then Ortiz in my opinion. His life story is incredible and the non boxing fan and women would love to see Guerrero come out victorious against the villain. Good guy vs Bad guy always makes for a great promotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X