Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBP still hasn't named a new opponent for Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
    Maybe Oscar is going to come back and fight him himself. lol
    Hey! Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I hope its k9.Would love to see canelo unify belts.
      that would be HISTORIC!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
        At this point with all of the bad luck they have experienced in securing a quality opponent they should just swallow their pride and move off the damn date. Instead they're going to be bullheaded and be humiliated when Sergio-JCC crushes their event.
        I agree 100%. The whole ordeal with the date is silly on both their parts. It has nothing to do with caring about us(the fans). The reason any sport is realevant is because the fans deem it to be.

Comment

I just figured it out. Oscar is going to sign Sergio Martinez to fight Canelo. He's betting on Sergio scoring an early KO at the Thomas and Mack then catching a limo to the MGM to give Canelo his medicine too. Everybody wins.

Comment

Did you guys see the look on Canelo's face ringside just after Ortiz quit on the stool? He just got this incredulous look on his face and slowly shook his head. It was hilarious.

Comment

GBP is looking pretty pathetic right now....fact is, biggest mexican fighter right now is chavez jr....who needs to be blood tested, i might add

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                GBP is looking pretty pathetic right now....fact is, biggest mexican fighter right now is chavez jr....who needs to be blood tested, i might add
                His blood is fine.

Comment

Working...
                X