Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkins time in this sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can say every athlete has flaws. Every human does too. So what. When you're one of the best, the best beat the best. GG looked hitabull. Keep it funky. I am picking a certain style to beat GG. Pirog. It aint that serious. Everyone one here knows boxing. We all watch it!

Comment

Defend your fighter, but stay away from the hulk!

Comment

Apparently, fighters can't lose rounds or even get hit clean on the face anymore cuz threads like these start popping up, lmfao!

Comment

Rosado looked like he got beat with a baseball bat

Golovkin

Comment

New Tszyu?

Some people need reminding of a prime Tszyu.

Comment

floyd f@gs showing their insecurities as usual just coz GGG called out floyd

Comment

Lol for real. I would love if people compared me to Kostya Tszyu

Comment

There are inherent deficiencies in every style, and Golovkin is no different. A guy who moves forward is much more likely to get hit. However, he has certain attributes that allow him to succeed with that style. I'd pick Golovkin to beat the entire top 10, minus Martinez.

Comment

Really...If being compared to Tszyu is somehow a detriment then let the comparisions fly..

Comment

You'll find out how good GG is when he faces a formidable guy. Right now I don't see it. GG can be hit. There is a difference between being hit, and getting hit. You Manny and Margarito fans opinions don't count with me. Now go wake Manny up and take the plaster out of Margaritos gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X