Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

huh? so is 50 cent a real gangster or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
    I used to worship 50 and Usher
    What about Ja Rule was he not black enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post
      What about Ja Rule was he not black enough for you?
      I liked Ja Rule too, but i didnt worship him on the same level i worshipped User and 50. I bought all their CD's

Comment

usher is the shiet!

Comment

Curtis Jackson was actually a real drug dealer back in Queens and worked for Supreme the kingpin of Queens back in the day. This dude actually knows a little about what he raps about. Unlike your favorite rapper officer ricky who was a correctional officer, and stole the life story of a real hustler. Don't try to dis cridit 50 cuz he's not a gay poser like your favorite wappers. Don't even get me started about TI aka Telling Information, punk as crime stoppers dude lol!

Comment

Lol @ people who are stupid enough to think you have to smoke weed/sniff coke in order to be a drug dealer. I know a couple of drug dealer's that are as clean as a whistle.

50 cent didn't get shot 9 times for playing in the swings in the park

Of course when you're rich like him, it's even easier to get away from that kind of life.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Curtis Jackson was actually a real drug dealer back in Queens and worked for Supreme the kingpin of Queens back in the day. This dude actually knows a little about what he raps about. Unlike your favorite rapper officer ricky who was a correctional officer, and stole the life story of a real hustler. Don't try to dis cridit 50 cuz he's not a gay poser like your favorite wappers. Don't even get me started about TI aka Telling Information, punk as crime stoppers dude lol!

Comment

Comment

I thought 50 got shot for "snitching", ie. naming members of the Supreme Team in Ghetto Qur'an...?

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post

what else does he lie about in his rhymes?

does he even write them?
                    Yet there is footage of a concert in Croatia, where 50 got caught snorting Cocaine backstage.

Not defending him, it's just a stupid criticism anyway.

Comment

Bushwick used to rap about stalking, raping then murdering females........eating children, Randomly robbing and stabbing old people, killing store owners for money in a robbery.

I seriously doubt he did any of that. It's just for entertainment.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X