This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been here since 09
    Last edited by Sifo; 09-21-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I can't tell you that mate.

I'm actually from Birmingham from the WestMidlands of England.
      I started posting here after me and a mate were in a pub in Greater London discussing Ricky Hatton and the whole "Manchester Mexican" thing
      explain yourself

Comment

• loll

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        2001 but i have used a different account, since my other account got banned for messing with the failipinos............

Comment

• Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
          explain yourself
          I don't care enough...to keep trolling

Comment

I started posting here after me and a mate were in a pub in Greater London discussing Ricky Hatton and the whole "Manchester Mexican" thing
            Naw... naw, you're lying because you're in expert in Mexican ese culture. No white boy from England would know that much about "essays."

The only thing that would give you away is your awful taste in women. You like them girls with no ass and no tetas. Girls with little boys' bodies are popular among white men.

Comment

• Like March 2009 I think.

I didn't start posting much till mid 2010, I would just look through the lounge and nsb but didn't post.

Comment

Look at you, WISHING to be white....your indio fathers would vomit at the sight of you....

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                  Naw... naw, you're lying because you're in expert in Mexican ese culture. No white boy from England would know that much about "essays."

The only thing that would give you away is your awful taste in women. You like them girls with no ass and no tetas. Girls with little boys' bodies are popular among white men.

I don't see anyone paying those she-heffers you guys like to be models lol

=/=

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                    Look at you, WISHING to be white....your indio fathers would vomit at the sight of you....
                    didn't you literally say" I want to be spanish or portugese"

your pupusas are getting cold

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post

GTFO, those are the best.

Not some massive ghetto booty bitch, fuck out here with that.

Maniac has good taste, but he learned all that from me.

Comment

Working...
                      X