Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i used to, till my ex took my house. lololol.

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Haha! Sucks to be homey!

Wait...that happened to me too.
    See, thats why I made it perfectly clear that her ass is stuck witcha potna.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Damn! homies...that's why I'm good to my wife and answer yes dear to everything
    EXACTLY. Dont forget the occasional "Anything you say honey". Followed up by the "Absolutely babydoll, whatever you want."
    Originally posted by Frogs! View Post

if my wife takes my house, not only will she be an ex-wife, she'd also be an ex-living.
    :manglah:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      That **** right there was CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! You almost made me spit out this delicious dark roast Annie.

Yezzir. NE mah homie. It feels great, and will probably feel akin to gettin my d1ck sucked backwards once it's tax return season, and I file as a 1st time homeowner, unless they figure out a way to **** up the tax breaks.

Yea, you aint never lied Frogz my good man, I'm already stashin funds to the side for those inevitable home repairs. I wonder if I use my escrow to purchase a **** ton of lottery tickets will it pay for itself?
      you'll be able to save money on repairs and upgrades within reason.

the only requirements are to have a bit of handyman skills, patience and to start familiarizing yourself with your local home depot because you're going to be in there a lot.

Comment

That **** right there was CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! You almost made me spit out this delicious dark roast Annie.

Yezzir. NE mah homie. It feels great, and will probably feel akin to gettin my d1ck sucked backwards once it's tax return season, and I file as a 1st time homeowner, unless they figure out a way to **** up the tax breaks.

Yea, you aint never lied Frogz my good man, I'm already stashin funds to the side for those inevitable home repairs. I wonder if I use my escrow to purchase a **** ton of lottery tickets will it pay for itself?

ahh

ze perks

i'll be writing my interest off this year as well for the first time. looking forward to it. most of my monthy premium heads to interest at this stage anyway, i believe. i'm no finance guru.

these will actually be the first years in a while where i won't need to qualify for any more business or personal loans, so i'll be writing whatever the hell i can off of my income.
        #self employment

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          my wife is a real estate agent and she knows every law there is to know about this sh•t...
          I'm a mortgage broker, I knew what I was doing.

Plus, we're still cool. We're still good friends.

Comment

Just dropped 3600 on my Ac unit,all on credit cards fck me.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

with benefits?

Comment

See, thats why I made it perfectly clear that her ass is stuck witcha potna.

EXACTLY. Dont forget the occasional "Anything you say honey". Followed up by the "Absolutely babydoll, whatever you want."

:manglah:
                What up Chief!

Hope all's good homey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  with benefits?
                  Haha! Nah, no more of that.

We got a Jerry and Elaine (Seinfeld) thing going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    you'll be able to save money on repairs and upgrades within reason.

the only requirements are to have a bit of handyman skills, patience and to start familiarizing yourself with your local home depot because you're going to be in there a lot.
                    I've already started Frogz mah homie. See my ass was tryin to hang up a key rack, and missed the gotdamn stud. If I miss that hoe again, than everything in the house is gonna get hung up with these.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    ahh

ze perks

i'll be writing my interest off this year as well for the first time. looking forward to it. most of my monthy premium heads to interest at this stage anyway, i believe. i'm no finance guru.

these will actually be the first years in a while where i won't need to qualify for any more business or personal loans, so i'll be writing whatever the hell i can off of my income.
                    #self employment
                    Yea, I saw the break down on last months mortage statement and was like holy **** sticks batman!!!!!! Me and Mrs. Chief was taken a back by how much went towards interest. Im right there with you NE mah homie, I am no financial guru either.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

i've said some pretty awful stuff to these guys on the phone..
                      the first bank i tried to borrow through gave me an appraisal that was 10% lower than the value of the home (according to the second appraiser,) and expected me (and the person from whom i was buying,) to cough up the cash at closing. i'm sure i dont need to explain the process to you if you're a broker.

he ended up sending me a check in the mail for the price of the appraisal as a refund. he figured it was the least he could do for wasting about a month and a half of my time. my brother is a real estate agent, and has worked with this guy for years. they both claimed that they'd never seen an appraisal come up so low, and blamed the appraiser.

i ended up going through a local bank and everything worked out great.

i dont know how anybody could take part in the home buying process every day for many years. buying my house was probably the most worrisome process i've ever gone through, and the most stressful few months of my life, for sure.

i guess it would be a bit different as a broker, since it's somebody else's money your dealing with, but it's still a process that i loathed.
                      Last edited by New England; 09-22-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X