No announcement yet.

Blair Robertson Predictions 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blair Robertson Predictions 2013

I predict a boxer will be killed in the ring (or die shortly thereafter) within the year.
    I predict a famous boxing legend will pass this year.
    I predict that Rihanna and Chris Brown will get engaged.
    I predict it will be revealed Vice President Joe Biden has been under medical care for senile dementia. I predicted his ailment back in 2012.
    2013 will see the passing of a number of former world heads of state as well as their spouses.
    Japan and China tensions will greatly escalate in the spring.
    Watch for news of a propane tank explosion on the east coast of the US that destroys a “complex.”
    I predict another very large earthquake for Japan and subsequent tsunami within 60 days. I pray I am wrong.
    I predict fewer tornadoes for the USA, but those that do hit will be much more devastating in their power. A possible large one for western Ontario in late April.
    I predict generally bad weather for the southeast and a hurricane that makes landfall in Florida this fall.
    I predict unusual levels of volcanic activity around the Pacific Rim, particularly mid 2013.
    Watch for news of mine disaster in China within 3 months. Many deaths.
    Fashion tragedy: I predict the return of mesh shirts for men.
    Worldwide, I predict we will see more mysterious mass bird deaths and tens of thousands of fish washing up on shore throughout the year. Conspiracy theories will abound.
    I predict a breast cancer breakthrough.
    I predict there will be an unusual amount of people reporting that their diabetes has disappeared. I don’t know if this is a “breakthrough,” but it will puzzle the medical profession.
    I’m seeing an animal removed from the endangered species list this year. I hope it is for a positive reason.
    I’m seeing a massive space collision or accident affecting satellites and communications.
    I predict the next doomsday “fad” will be Solar Flares.
    I predict that the world will not end in 2013. I stake my professional reputation on that. If wrong, I will stop issuing predictions.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...3-2446450.html

I predict that the world will not end in 2013. I stake my professional reputation on that. If wrong, I will stop issuing predictions. - Blair Robertson

This dude is kidding me or what?

Let me tell you about this Italian mathematician Guirolamo Cardano who lived in the 16 century. He predicted that the day of his death would September 21, 1576. The dreaded day came and he was still alive so he took a poison and died.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      I predict that the world will not end in 2013. I stake my professional reputation on that. If wrong, I will stop issuing predictions. - Blair Robertson

This dude is kidding me or what?

Let me tell you about this Italian mathematician Guirolamo Cardano who lived in the 16 century. He predicted that the day of his death would September 21, 1576. The dreaded day came and he was still alive so he took a poison and died.
      Are mathematicians really that crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        Are mathematicians really that crazy?
        He was actually a physician who dabbled on math during his free time.

Comment

Working...
        X