No announcement yet.

thinking bout getting a 3d smart tv and my budget is 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking bout getting a 3d smart tv and my budget is 600

i live in dallas tx i found 1 tv that i believe is to good to be true 3d led smart tv its 55 inches panasonic i think panasonic is a good brand. i found one for 427 dollars and my budget is 600 and i just found out from my cuzin that they sell used hdtvs. Can y'all plzz check the link and tell me if it's to good to be true and if isn't that good plzz recommend other stares that would be in my budget in dallas tx. i am not that good at finding stuff online.

http://www.frys.com/product/6994097?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Pretty sure it's legit. Fry's is legit, and I was able to get a 55 inch 3D Samsung for around 600, and this was 2 years and change ago. It's not a smart TV, though.

But once in a while you can come across killer deals like this, especially at a place like Fry's. Jump on it. 55 inch smart TV for under 500? Get it.

Comment

Frys is legit if that's what you want to know, so yeah the TV is legit. That is a crazy low price. Those TV's are going for like $1k-2.5k or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Pretty sure it's legit. Fry's is legit, and I was able to get a 55 inch 3D Samsung for around 600, and this was 2 years and change ago. It's not a smart TV, though.

But once in a while you can come across killer deals like this, especially at a place like Fry's. Jump on it. 55 inch smart TV for under 500? Get it.
        Sucks it's only available in-store. It says it's "Smart LED" in the title, but yeah you are right it's not actually a Smart TV. Whatever that is, this is the first time I hear of a smart TV.

Comment

Don't buy the TV for 3D alone. 3D will not be out for much longer and is only added to TV's for a price pitch. It's a dying technology. You have to buy special 3D Bluray discs (which cost more), and the 3D glasses cost a ton too. Out of thousands of channels, I can only think of one network that shows 3D material, and that's ESPN3 or something like that.

Look at the Panasonic Viera Plasma line. Super reliable and crisp. Back when I bought my 60", they had the ST, GT, and the VT models.

Comment

i wanna know if i can connect it via bluetooth with my surface 2 thats one of the main reasons i want to get it do yall know if i will be able to get on it via bluetooth with my surface 2 to this tv.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
              i live in dallas tx i found 1 tv that i believe is to good to be true 3d led smart tv its 55 inches panasonic i think panasonic is a good brand. i found one for 427 dollars and my budget is 600 and i just found out from my cuzin that they sell used hdtvs. Can y'all plzz check the link and tell me if it's to good to be true and if isn't that good plzz recommend other stares that would be in my budget in dallas tx. i am not that good at finding stuff online.

http://www.frys.com/product/6994097?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG
              Get a Samsung.

Comment

these tv prices keep going down just like desktop computer.. i bought samsung lcd 55" about 6 years ago and it cost around $1300..

$1300 nowadays can buy are really huge tv..

Comment

Freakin Fry's tore down all the competitors here in my area. Luckily for me there's a Fry's store about four blocks from my pat. Good store with plenty of options

Comment

Can't wait for the day that I can buy a 100 inch TV for $500-1k lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X