Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: Not my fault im not fighting the person im suing is not getting me fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward: Not my fault im not fighting the person im suing is not getting me fights

If Andre Ward wasn't such a selfish prima donna who demands everything his own way, he'd have no problem finding fights.

Comment

Now think about that for a second Ward. If you're suing then why the hell would he do you the favor of getting you PAID?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Now think about that for a second Ward. If you're suing then why the hell would he do you the favor of getting you PAID?
        Because that's his job whether he's getting sued or not.

Comment

Ward isn't fighting this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Because that's his job whether he's getting sued or not.
            That's like suing your employer but still asking for hours to work.

All this for a fight with JCC Jr..... Gonna laugh if he gets out and Jr doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Btw GTP has done a good job with Andre. From bringing him along since he turned pro, to getting him in the Super six.

Comment

I put up a great, allbeit, long article on the lawsuit. It does not put Andre Ward and his camp in a great light at all.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post

All this for a fight with JCC Jr..... Gonna laugh if he gets out and Jr doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Btw GTP has done a good job with Andre. From bringing him along since he turned pro, to getting him in the Super six.
                Not to mention getting him 2 million for fighting Rodriquez

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                No.

When there is legal action in process, Goossen by law is not required to get Andre Ward a fight until the litigation is settled.

Ward is the author of his own misfortune by being so extremely proud and selfish.
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post

Isn't the lawsuit for money he was owed from before but wasn't paid? How is that the same? You can't compare boxing to a regular job cause the promoter works for the fighter. If the fighter isn't getting any money then the promoter isn't making any money off him.

Comment

He was offered Sakio Bika, Anthony Dirrell, James Degale and Maxim Vlasov.

Comment

Working...
                    X