Robert Guerrero wants out of contract with GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero wants out of contract with GBP

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/st...72&src=desktop

So he gets a pretty big fight against Berto, another huge fight with Mayweather, and he's unhappy???

Comment

He must be in contact with Top Rank and promised a fight with Pac just like they did with Bradley, the only thing I can think of.

EDIT: And Roach did say something about choosing one of Floyd's past adversary
      Last edited by U_TALKING_2_ME?; 01-08-2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
        He must be in contact with Top Rank and promised a fight with Pac just like they did with Bradley, the only thing I can think of.

Thats exactly whats happening; Arum told him "you want Manny? sign with TopRank".

its typical Arum shenanigans.

Comment

Duplicate thread...

Comment

I think it's a smart move for Guerrero,Manny Bradley Rios Prov Alvarado, hell even Abregu and Vargas.Are all really good fights...I also think Matts and Lopez should consider it as well..They will get paid better from HBO tbh..
            Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-08-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Gbp is trying to get him to fight Thurman and ghost ducking.... Manny vs ghost would be horrible mismatch but it wouldn't shock me if it happens

Comment

All them pac fan boys going to **** all over Pac if that happens.. Remember how much they cried because Floyd fought him?

MAAAAAAAAAN I can't imagine how much they will **** all over Pac now that Floyd already beat him and he hasn't won a fight since beating Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  So he gets a pretty big fight against Berto, another huge fight with Mayweather, and he's unhappy???
                  Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post

I have no idea how near his contract is to ending. Bob got into Bradley's head a month after Alexander of the year his contract ended.

Guerrero... I have no idea.

Comment

Sounds like the ghost is trying to jump ship and fight Pac, he better hope he can find a loophole or clause to aid him otherwise this is Donaire to GBP part 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X