Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody please tell Dwyer that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody please tell Dwyer that...

...whether a boxer can fight on the inside doesn't determine if he wins or loses the fight. I just watched Dwyer's (youtube boxing predictor) newest vid on David Price vs Matt Skelton and Dwyer always talks about how Skelton or Price can or can't fight on the inside and that this is so important cause it will influence the outcome of the fight. Dwyer also said lots of times in the past that Hopkins (or/and Tarver) can beat Klitschko "cause Klitschko can't fight on the inside". It is fascinating how some people don't understand the most simple things yet think of themselves as "boxing experts" (which you automatically do when you upload prediction vids on youtube and also sell fight picks).
    I don't think it is necessary, but I will still explain it: (in case Dwyer reads this thread): It doesn't matter whether certain fighters can fight on the inside because they don't have to fight on the inside: they have at least 2 possibilities to avoid having to fight on the inside: 1.) Clinching
    2.) Footwork

And Clinching is really the most obvious one. Somebody comes on the inside, you clinch him until the ref breaks you up. Klitschko does it all the time yet Dwyer still thinks Klitschko would lose to much smaller fighters "cause he can't fight on the inside". It is really unreal how Dwyer cannot understand such a simple thing.
Working...
X