Collapse
No announcement yet.

32 have tried..32 have failed Vyacheslav Senchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did whoever he beat this title get it in the first place.....canelo should fight him next

Comment

Can't really see anything special. He seems like one of those fighters that stays in his country, gets a paper belt and feeds off of old names until he gets exposed. I think hes one of those fighters that Kellerman brought up that had a belt and i was like "who?".

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
        how did whoever he beat this title get it in the first place.....canelo should fight him next
        he picked up a vacant title, just like canelo.

Comment

the guy is slow, never fights anybody, holds a cheap title, only reason your hanging on his nuts is he is undefeated. who cares

Comment

You've just now found out about Senchenko?

I've been saying Pacquiao or Floyd fight Senchenko for ****ing 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              he picked up a vacant title, just like canelo.
              no he didnt.................he beat a guy who somehow got the interim belt

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                You've just now found out about Senchenko?

I've been saying Pacquiao or Floyd fight Senchenko for ****ing 2 years now.
                what just because he is undefeateD? the dude has fought cans for his career. god dam man people overrate the undefeated fighter thing. half the fighters out there can be undefeated with his record. i dont even know why im even writing. people dont get it. **** this im out

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                  the guy is slow, never fights anybody, holds a cheap title, only reason your hanging on his nuts is he is undefeated. who cares
                  you sure you saw senchenko's fight? he isn't actually slow - quite the opposite, decent footwork but a bit lacking in power, prefers to throw single shots. reminds me a bit of mike jones. it's still not saying much until we see him in the ring against a credible threat. brook, zavec or someone else.

Comment

he's like a welterweight klitschko

maybe pac vs senchenko would be the haye vs klitschko that the real fight wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      no he didnt.................he beat a guy who somehow got the interim belt
                      blehhhh WBA and their mess. the point is though, he cannot hide that strap forever. the pressure is rising. if pac and floyd decide to keep their belts until retirement, there is only 2 belts left to go around, and with some good 140 pounders moving up next year it's gonna get overcrowded. i think brook is going to try to catch it first though.

Comment

Working...
                      X