No announcement yet.

Roger: "Ricky Won't Hit Floyd With A Bag Of Rice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason Cousins View Post
    They know what the risks are when they step in the ring.
    yes but even if you think the G-Man is hurt look at Nigel Benn was never the same after that fight too.

It easy for you to talk bull**** online but once it comes to the real life sitaution you been there and done that you dont want to really hurt people but you want to hurt them enough for a win .

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
      yes but even if you think the G-Man is hurt look at Nigel Benn was never the same after that fight too.

It easy for you to talk bull**** online but once it comes to the real life sitaution you been there and done that you dont want to really hurt people but you want to hurt them enough for a win .
      I can't understand your babble. Have you been brain damaged in the ring?

Comment

I can't understand your babble. Have you been brain damaged in the ring?
        you would understand because you are just a keyboard warrior who never put on the gloves in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
          you would understand because you are just a keyboard warrior who never put on the gloves in his life.

I'm struggling to understand you. Are you 5 or are you just highly unintelligent?

I'm not a boxer - I do my fighting outside nightclubs or in kebab shops.

Comment

I'm struggling to understand you. Are you 5 or are you just highly unintelligent?

YOU are calling someone else UNINTELLIGENT? I have now seen it all.

Comment

Originally posted by skilspaydabills View Post
              TONY BOOTH!
              You just catching on to that?

I knew that from his first post lol!

Comment

so you go to e-nightclub and type you **** there?

you must be smart ass

Comment

Didn't Roger also say that if you threw a beer bottle in the ring, it would hit Castillo? We all know how that fight turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Sneakers View Post
                    They're in for a shock, if Jesus Chavez can force Floyd back and pin him against the ropes, Ricky Hatton can bull Floyd back and maraud him against the ropes, and he won't just lean on him throwing feathers to the arms and elbows... he'll step off to the side and thread powerful lefts into the few gaps Floyd leaves (to the body mostly) with the way he covers up, then side-step the other way to keep him against the ropes and get his head in his chest, and switch southpaw inside when he has to

Hatton is one of the most skilled pressure fighters ever, and they're in for a ****ing shock
                    go to my thread..your in for shock....

Comment

Maywather will destroy hatton!

Comment

Working...
                      X