No announcement yet.

Sauerland card today: Huck, Povetkin, Pulev, Frenkel, Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
    btw... WAR HUCK... I luv his way he was lookin at him. very scary.

povetkin fight was a nice beat down. Marco rushed too much, but thats Marco we love him

I think povetkin is ready for Klitschko.

Marco said he will move in weight and will beat the **** out of HAYEa nd the K-bros
    ... ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
    lol A gatekeeper like Platov would decapitate Huck at HW

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    it's hard to bash a guy who's basically retired(unless his name is calzaghe) huck is good but these mismatch fights are just a money grab and a waste of time and i say that about any fighter who does it like mayweather vs marquez, cotto vs gomez, berto's entire career etc...
    Read what Carn posted again.

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Huck had just fought two very tough opponents in Ramirez and Afolabi in the past several months. Before that he fought two undefeated up-and-comers!
    Why do you never bash Don King/Guillermo Jones? He hasn't even had a title defense since he received the WBA cruiserweight belt in September 2008.

During that time Huck has fought SEVEN opponents, with a combined record of 139 wins and 6 losses.
    Ramirez and Afolabi are very solid wins. This was Hucks first 'breather' fight in a long time. He keeps it moving.

I'd love to see Drozd vs Huck

Comment

• Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
      mhh I guess he boxreced it and there was no Jones...u know what I mean... but the title is not vacated. ahahha

Jones is the best CWs and a p4p king, he moved a lot...(my opinion) buuut his last fight was with Firat, which was an amazing beatdown.
      Don King won the purse bid for Brudov-Jones. The WBA has stated it has to happen within 90 days of Feb 22 - in other words by May 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Don King won the purse bid for Brudov-Jones. The WBA has stated it has to happen within 90 days of Feb 22 - in other words by May 22.
        I know. should be boring, but who knows...

Comment

Working...
        X