No announcement yet.

What Is Diaz Real Size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Diaz Real Size?

I honestly dont really know for sure. He has a unique body for the lower weights. He's a little fat so you think he may need to move up to 140 but he's short so you think he needs to stay at LW. However, he's so pudgy that he looks like its possible that he could tone up and go down to SFW or even lower. Can his body be toned up and get down that low or is he just a pudgy type guy who is in top shape but will always look soft? I think its obvious that he's not going to beat anyone at 140 though but is he too big for LW or is he too small for LW?

he's fine as a LW. if he could make jr LW healthy, he should go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      he's fine as a LW. if he could make jr LW healthy, he should go for it.
      Ali Funeka would destroy him at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I honestly dont really know for sure. He has a unique body for the lower weights. He's a little fat so you think he may need to move up to 140 but he's short so you think he needs to stay at LW. However, he's so pudgy that he looks like its possible that he could tone up and go down to SFW or even lower. Can his body be toned up and get down that low or is he just a pudgy type guy who is in top shape but will always look soft? I think its obvious that he's not going to beat anyone at 140 though but is he too big for LW or is he too small for LW?
        I remember asking that question a coupla years ago when he made 133 or 134 easily. And only rehydrated to 138.

I believe he is a natural sfw with a pudgy body type. Many of the aztecas have that squarish body type. Vargas has it. Barrera has it a bit.

Comment

he needs to quit fuking around and start hitting some weights.
          he trains for volume and stamina instead of speed and power, and i bet he doesnt diet. looks arent everything, but more often then not they serve as an indication as to who's worked they're ass off and who's just going through the motions.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
            I remember asking that question a coupla years ago when he made 133 or 134 easily. And only rehydrated to 138.

I believe he is a natural sfw with a pudgy body type. Many of the aztecas have that squarish body type. Vargas has it. Barrera has it a bit.
            True I agree.

Comment

If he can make 130, he should. If he CAN'T make 135, he should retire.

Comment

Working...
              X