No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    What do you reckon two rocks crashed into eachother and you emerged out a swamp somewhere
    Ah a strawman of both evolution and the big bang theory emitted entirely because somebody feels inadequate for believing in actual magic.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Ah a strawman of both evolution and the big bang theory emitted entirely because somebody feels inadequate for believing in actual magic.
      Whats happens when you die? where did you come from, where did the first man come from, what about the origins of this planet and the goldilocks effect of it

Comment

What do you reckon two rocks crashed into eachother and you emerged out of a swamp somewhere
        Your strawman is unintentionally hilarious in it's rather rudimentary stupidity.

But to answer your trivial question : Yes, I believe in both the theory of evolution as well as the big bang theory. Why? Because they're currently the most plausible theories on record in regards to scientific consensus that we have.

If a more plausible theory were to be posited by the scientific community tomorrow then I would consider that, as well. Because that's what intelligent and rational human beings do - They think, not believe.

Anyway, it's a hell of a lot more credible than all of mankind beating created from a congealed blood clot, isn't it?

Comment

Whats happens when you die? where did you come from, where did the first man come from, what about the origins of this planet and the goldilocks effect of it
          If you're a bad person you go to Creationist Heaven where you get asked stupid questions over and over again in the mistaken assumption that they are unanswerable, novel or even interesting.

Comment

tell me more about this congealed blot clot.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Your strawman is unintentionally hilarious in it's rather rudimentary stupidity.

But to answer your trivial question : Yes, I believe in both the theory of evolution as well as the big bang theory. Why? Because they're currently the most plausible theories on record in regards to scientific consensus that we have.

If a more plausible theory were to be posited by the scientific community tomorrow then I would consider that, as well. Because that's what intelligent and rational human beings do - They think, not believe.

Anyway, it's a hell of a lot more credible than all of mankind beating created from a congealed blood clot, isn't it?
              How is it scientific, some crackhead with a degree reckons two rocks crashed into eachother and caused life.

Where did these two rocks come from? Surely the two rocks have broken off from a larger planet, that means there were planets before the big bang, where did these planets come from did they also come from a big bang which happened before our big bang? Sorry but but big bang theory is meant to be a comedy show on tv not something to be taken seriously

Comment

If you're a bad person you go to Creationist Heaven where you get asked stupid questions over and over again in the mistaken assumption that they are unanswerable, novel or even interesting.
                Well if you dont answer for your actions what is the purpose of life, why were you created, or why did you 'get created' by the 'random' big bang? When has something ever come from nothing, and when has that something that came from nothing created for no purpose :

Comment

I know that Muslims eschew worldly debaucheries such as illicit sex, drinking and eating so that one day they might go to heaven. What's in heaven? Debauchery such as illicit sex, drinking and eating.
                  God did promise his believing slaves Hoor al Ayn in the Koran which are beautiful spouses for the righteous believing men and women. I wouldn't really call it illicit as you would be married to them and not going behind your girl friends or your wife's back to participate in illicit sexual relationships. This is something God has told us to stay away from in the Koran, how many families have you seen being destroyed by extra marital affairs, God has commanded us to marry if we are financially able to do so in order for us to stay away from activities like this.

In the end of the day who ever enters paradise will be completely happy, there will be no back biting, no envy, no hatred no greed, and you know this would be a place where it would be physically wonderful in terms of it's tree, rivers and gardens and it's physical delights and the companion of paradise. See we can talk about all the things in paradise but the most beautiful thing of all beautiful things in paradise is that the people of paradise will look on to the face of God, and the worse punishment in the hell fire is knowing that you will never look on to the face of God.

Comment

How is it scientific, some crackhead with a degree reckons two rocks crashed into eachother and caused life.

Where did these two rocks come from? Surely the two rocks have broken off from a larger planet, that means there were planets before the big bang, where did these planets come from did they also come from a big bang which happened before our big bang? Sorry but but big bang theory is meant to be a comedy show on tv not something to be taken seriously
                    I don't have either the time or the patience to sit here and explain the big bang theory to a person such as yourself. Infact, given the astounding scientific ignorance displayed in the post I've quoted, I'd probably find more success attempting to squeeze water from a stone.

Or in layman's terms : You're a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I don't have either the time or the patience to sit here and explain the big bang theory to a person such as yourself. Infact, given the astounding scientific ignorance displayed in the post I've quoted, I'd probably find more success attempting to squeeze water from a stone.

Or in layman's terms : You're a ******.
                      Lol at calling me ******ed for believing in god but you think your smart because you believe in random flying rocks and monkies giving birth to humans

Comment

Working...
                      X