• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Sergey Lyakhovich on Nov 5

Vyacheslav Glazkov will likely be fighting Sergey Lyakhovich on Nov 5:

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-10-18_14_50.html

This is a very good fight IMO

I've really liked Glazkov from what I have seen of him and Liakovich whilst shot is always a handful and NEVER in a bad fight!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      This is a very good fight IMO

I've really liked Glazkov from what I have seen of him and Liakovich whilst shot is always a handful and NEVER in a bad fight!
      Yes.

It's good to see Glazkov more active now. He had several fights (including one against Sam Peter) fall through last year.

Comment

Ah, great news! I remember the fight with Peter falling through, and after that, I really hadn't heard much from him. He's stayed busy fighting regional journeyman type guys, but no opponent to actually keep him moving along in the right direction.

Lyakhovich has lost a step or two, but he's still a very solid boxer who will at least give us a better idea of where he Glazkov stands, and the direction he's heading.

Fan of Glazkov, and I think he's going to be part of a very competitive, very deep HW division in 3-5 years once THE KING (Wladimir) has retired with the new record for HW title defenses

Comment

Working...
        X