Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Want to Send Berto Home Hurting, Damaged!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero forgot to say 'no ****'

Comment

Berto is probably the worst " top" WW

I wouldn't be surprised if Cano went life and death with him.
      even garbage as Alexander would beat him.

if he beats Guerrero it's soley on size alone

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Berto is probably the worst " top" WW

I wouldn't be surprised if Cano went life and death with him.
        even garbage as Alexander would beat him.

if he beats Guerrero it's soley on size alone
        making excuses already?

Comment

Man, this guy Guerrero never shuts up. To hear him talk you'd think he fights like Mike Tyson. No way he stops, drops or even hurts Berto in this one. In my opinion, anyway.

And Shaeffer needs to stop blowing smoke up the world's asz. Guerrero should be top of the p4p list? Why, cos he won a bunch of "interim" titles? Why didn't Ghost try to reschedule with Maidana?

I don't hate Robert. He just talks too much. I actually give him a lot of props for his last fight, leaping two weight classes and mixing it with a hard puncher. But welter's a deep division, so let's see how well he swims...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            making excuses already?
            Excuses about what? Berto is Garbage, only strength he has is the fact that Guerrero is a Lightweight.

Wait don't tell me you don't think Berto has the size advantage.

Comment

Like the fight and the card. Interested to see Thurman again.

Mares/Moreno, Broner/Demarco, Ghost/Berto, and Cotto/Trout! GBP doing it up right to end the year!

Comment

I got late stoppage by the ghost.

why? cause if you seen his last fight with Jan Zaveck, Berto was dog **** tired. If it wasnt for that headbutt that prevented the fight to carry on, I would swear he would have been stopped. To me it seemed he was too big to keep on at a steady pace, he bulked up signicficantly more then that Ortiz fight, he way top heavy now.

HE would get stopped just cause his stamina wont allow him to protect him self decently enough and nor will he have the stamina to fire off to keep robert off him in the later rounds.

Only reason he survived that Ortiz fight was cause Ortiz did all the fighting and Berto just laid back and preserve his energy for the lil burst he put out, with Jan Zaveck he actually tired to fight every second and by round 6 he was dead tired, My thinking is he will try the same with robert and make the mistake thinking he can get rid of this guy and before he knows it he in deep water tired and have to try and survive to the finish line and that when robert will attack.

JUST how I see that fight happening but I can be wrong.

Comment

This could go either way. Berto early or Guerrero late. Pretty much a pickem fight.

Comment

I hope Berto beats him back into the 140lb division. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Garcia, Khan, Rios, Maidana, Marquez or Mythysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                      making excuses already?
                      lol exactly what i was thinking. dont talk a whole bunch of **** about how your guy is gonna win then make pre-fight excuses.

if Berto is "garbage" there's no reason why Guererro shouldnt beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X