Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrie Sanders Never Reached His Full Potenial and was a underachiever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a Muel is an animal, I didn't even know they punched.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yeah he also had no stamina and no chin.
      no stamina because he rarely trained for fights. same for his chin

Comment

He certainly had tons of raw potential. Lightning fast hands, brutal power and a natural fighter's instinct to go in for the kill. He barely trained for the Vitali fight and badly stunned Big K in, I think, the first or second round and nearly knocked him down. Worst I've ever seen Vitali hurt. And of course everyone knows about the Wlad fight. Really frustrating to think what this guy could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
          He certainly had tons of raw potential. Lightning fast hands, brutal power and a natural fighter's instinct to go in for the kill. He barely trained for the Vitali fight and badly stunned Big K in, I think, the first or second round and nearly knocked him down. Worst I've ever seen Vitali hurt. And of course everyone knows about the Wlad fight. Really frustrating to think what this guy could have been.
          Agree, agree, agree and agreed!

No doubt Corrie Sanders is the biggest waste of talent I have ever seen in boxing. A true HW with the speed of a LHW/CW.

Only thing missing was dedication and footwork from Sanders. I truly believe if a guy like Roach had Sanders in his youth he would have moulded him into a Manny-esque HW dominating machine.
          Last edited by Rosseboi; 03-06-2010, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Sanders was a pretty talented guy, but lacked dedication.

In a way, he was sort of like a HW Judah. Fast southpaw with power, dangerous in the early going, but less so after that.

He has only himself to blame for going into a title fight undertrained, heavy and tired after like 2 or 3 rounds of fighting. He gave a hell of an effort in eating shot after shot from Vitali and still fighting and staying on his feet. Too bad he didn't show that sort of effort in training.

Comment

the shape he come in for the vitali fight was a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
                the shape he come in for the vitali fight was a disgrace
                And yet he still came closest to knocking him out.

Comment

Working...
                X